Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

40 years old, but not a bit better looking. Damn it. I thought men matured over time - like a fine wine. ( grin)

full

My cousin has prepared a pretty cool surprise for my 40th birthday today. Nearly 30 years ago (1991) we were both as small children with my father and grandmother on the east coast of the USA. My grandmother wanted to see the States (or at least part of them) before she died. We kids, on the other hand, were totally excited about the slot machines with Turtles in Time. I don’t know how many coins we put in what felt like a dozen different machines at that time. But it is a really sweet memory and I am totally surprised and excited about this Turtles cake ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

You said “fuck you”? Really? Sorry, I’ve already forgot about that. No harsh feelings from my side. If maybe I’ve been ignoring you lately, I’m sorry. That was not my intention. Besides, I’m not really prone to “hating”. Maybe I didn’t feel like answering, but mostly that’s because I just don’t know what to say.

Like I said, if I hurt your feelings, I’m sorry. I know you’re not always in a good mood. And if I had a dollar for every “fuck you” in my life, I’d be rich by now. I don’t usually care about stuff like that. ;-)
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@DarkObsidian  
Life is fucked right now.

I’m too wasted to tell my left nut from my right ass cheek, I need to keep mom safe from my abusive father while caring for a pitbull, meanwhile these damn apes are out here spreading the democracy of coronavirus.

Smoking does nothing, I drink malt liquor until I’m in the condition you see now.

😞💔
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

I’m sorry to hear that. 😞💔 Indeed.

And, yeah, I can understand that feeling. Lately I’ve been trying to reduce alcohol a lot, because you can see I have a tendency to get fat slowly but surely. But sometimes alcohol is really the only thing that helps to flush the grief down the throat.

I can only really hope that the situation for you will change soon. I certainly hope so for you, Kumpel. :-(
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

That’s true. And don’t worry, I always take care of myself. The number of my enemies is also decreasing, most of them die of old age or get married. ;-D

😎👊
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Myoozik

(laughs warmly and kindly) Thank you, pal. You’re flattering me. I gladly accept this compliment, although I think it’s an exaggeration. ;-) My eyes are actually a gift from my mother. Which is also rare, because normally my father’s brown eyes would have had to be inherited. But I can never grow a beard for that. Well, it’s not such a bad deal, is it? ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide