Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ähm.. Uhm… Nein. No? That’s not really what I meant. To be honest, I basically surf through this site without filters. It also doesn’t bother me to see things that don’t really excite me. But I’ve already seen completely different things, so that doesn’t bother me very much.
No, what I meant is… I actually like to follow these tags from time to time. Not because of lewd stuff. But in between, sometimes (in an artistic way) there are really good images.
I just wanted to say that even though I sometimes seem quite prudish, I can’t help but appreciate certain things. Probably because I’m not such a moral person. To be honest, I never wanted to be that way. I have my own moral compass and I know what I like and what I don’t. And that’s why I condemn very little. < – that’s probably why I could never assert myself as a Reaction Ytuber, because I like almost everything. ;-D
What I meant, I certainly have my fetishes. Like pretty much every human being, because I know. Men, women. Genders. Very few who do not live in some form of bubble can appreciate more than just black and white. I just wanted to say that I certainly have my principles. And my standards. But I also like to think outside the box. That’s why there are also things in my Favs that others might find a bit disturbing. Especially when you know that I’m German. But nope. I stand by it. I think here on this page we are all the same. We live in different views & colors. ;-)
I know what “colors” means. And that’s absolutely okay. Perfect for me, to be honest. But for me it also means different views, beliefs, etc. Why just black and white?
And shit, if that’s not even the most underestimated MLP song of all time!? ;-D
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Mellow Rhythm
Very much so. If killer whales are more common on the west coast, but you’re within driving distance of Washington DC, where do you live? Why is a factory surrounded by a wildlife sanctuary? What happened to the old mayor?
Funny last question that emphasizes how silly the show is?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I admit it openly and honestly. I’ve never seen the show. Just snips here and there. But I love your Smug face. And a very interesting mask that you wear there. Looks good. But as I said: Unfortunately, I can’t say anything about Boondocks. ;-)
I am now triggered to watch the series in the near future. Thank you, Dex! ;-D
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I actually knew Boondocks as a comic before the cartoon.(big shock I knew of a comic) It wasn’t in my local papers, but my grandparents bought a paper it was in when we were out camping. I was immediately in love with how different it looked, and the clever humor. I scrounged anything I could of it until I discovered there were paperback collections. This was the first comic I read of Boondocks.

The mask is a Trapjaw from He-Man mask that Amazon apparently has a lot of.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Trapjaw Mask…?
Forehead kisses edge of table!!!
Okay, I’ll relinquish the title as a He-Man fan, retire to a lonely mountain, and meditate on the existence of Masters of the Universe while I’m there.
Epic… Just epic! Trapjaw (interchangeable arm) was, along with Tri-Klops (rotating head) and later Leech (could stick to smooth surfaces) & Saurod (could spray sparks from his mouth), my most favorite He-Man toy figure from the 80s EVER! How did I fail to see that!? ;-D
And I didn’t even know that The Boondocks once started as a newspaper comic. Now I’m really impressed.
And why does the light from my screen turn my hair black and blue…? Physics.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I don’t know what to laugh at more right now (friendly). About trying to look like Skrillex, or that the result really looks like my dearest Pinkamena? But with that look of yours, I’d think twice about laughing in your face. I’d be polite enough to leave the room to turn a corner, but then I wouldn’t be able to hold back. ;-D
two thumbs up
I mean it as a compliment. You really made me laugh. And I thank you for that. ^^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide