Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I feel like a fucking moron for laughing at this. 🤣
Based on my a long observation and discovery, Myoozik very slightly kinda looks like Steve-O. Aye don’t get mad at me brada!!! 😭
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Funny how you can see the reflection of the smartphone. Maybe not the best photo, but I’m just chilling outside a bit and enjoying the nice weather. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I should dye my hair blond and white blond respectively and cosplay as Wesker or Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Unfortunately, I lack the necessary masculine sharpness in my face. I have the typical round Slavic-German face of those who fled from the Russians to the West back in 1945. The fate of many Prussians. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Buahahahahahahahahahaha! Thanks, my friend! It’s quite charming, because I honor Jet Li MUCH!
So don’t dare to leave the Fandom. Taking a break is okay. But please always come back. I would miss you, if you’re not around. And if you ever need someone to talk, please feel free to reach me. ✊
I know that our friendship is not the best right now. Blame is on me. But I hope we can fix this one day. So stay safe and don’t do things I would do. Let’s talk whenever you think you have to. I would never reject you.
I know you are a tough one. But sometimes it’s better to talk to a person who don’t judge. And I will never judge anyone for anything. I was myself in every corner of hell. So, if considering that there IS something you wanna talk about. I’m here.
Sorry, I just wanted to let you know this. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide