Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Sorry to just post this here, but these were the shots in the last few weeks that I couldn’t post here because other things are more important right now. But still. Your German friend is still alive and active. I’m just kind of torn right now. But I am still there and remember your constantly! And what great photos of you. I love this! Bitte mehr davon! More of this please! Show the world how you are. You are all good pretty, good looking and have no reason not to show something. And if the world here does not look at it. I like to look at it very much. And I am glad to see each of you. It is an honor for me. ^^
PS: The Ecchi H-18 T-shirt I wear of course in completely conscious self-mockery. But I’m just too old and solid enough to wear something like that without anything but PRIDE. Although I’m sure most Germans either A.) don’t get it or B.) are too embarrassed to say anything on it. Suckers! ;-)
(I can allow myself that, because I’ve seen way too much to feel embarrassed or anything else here, except pure self-irony, and DAMN I love it) ^^
Let’s see the world Bronies (and also like Pegasisters) look like. We are one of a kind. We are one people ;-)
(and no, I haven’t drunk anything today, I’m sober, even if one or the other may not believe me) ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Frohe Pfingsten alle miteinander! - Happy Pentecost everyone! ;-)
I’m not really the faithful type, but I was able to take this beautiful pic today and thought, as a small greeting to my friends, it’s okay. ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hm, well, maybe a certain Texan friend of mine thinks I’ve gone a little bit too soft just because I’m appreciating the fine things in life again. Au contraire, mes amis! I only file at the moment at my existence like a sculptor at a beautiful piece of marble. ;-D
But because it’s such a nice Steilvorlage, here are a few pictures from the last month. Enjoy it with this YouTube video in the background: Da dada da da da da da da dadada da da da dada da…
„Der Krieg ist ein Vorgang, bei dem sich Menschen umbringen, die einander nicht kennen, und zwar zum Ruhm und zum Vorteil von Leuten, die einander kennen, aber sich nicht umbringen.“ — Paul Ambroise Valéry, Französischer Lyriker, Philosoph und Essayist (1871 – 1945)
“War is a process in which people who do not know each other kill each other, for the glory and benefit of people who know each other but do not kill each other.” - Paul Ambroise Valéry, French poet, philosopher and essayist (1871 - 1945)
Noch Fragen? I don’t call myself a Panzerfuchs (an armored fox) for nothing. 😉
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Wunderbar! But… (and now, for humor’s sake, please imagine a high-school teacher adjusting his nickel glasses) First of all, I like the colors. I like this combination of sky blue background and the black suit. Interestingly, the yellow-blue segment fits with the current Ukraine war. I don’t know if it was intentional, but it’s absolutely an eye catcher. I envy you to the core for your flame-colored beard. (laughs)
And your Legolas-blond hair is really pretty. Your facial expression looks a little tired, but very nice. I just wish you would have grinned a little more. Then, mein Junge, the world would surely be at your feet. Very likeable and endearing. But, as I said, a grin certainly gives you that certain je ne sais quoi. Of course, this is just my opinion from a certain aesthetic ascept.
I hope I could help you with this analysis and that it encourages you positively. Because it was 100% not meant as criticism. Just a friendly advice among good friends. Otherwise, both thumbs up! ;-)
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@DarkObsidian
Hahaha
The t-shirt I was wearing was actually a blue/gold one featuring the game developer Rare/Rareware’s classic logo from the 90s/early 2000s. But I agree, the colour scheme is also very Ukraine (and to add to that, my blue earphones, which may, correct me if I’m wrong, actually be part of what you were pointing out)!
I had my hair done at a local hairdresser not long before I took the selfie, but I went to bed a bit later than usual the previous night, so maybe that’d explain my tired eyes. And yes, I’m still fond of my own fiery beard. Thank you very much, mate C:
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hehehe. Thanks. Dann habe ich ja alles richtig gemacht. Then I have done everything right. Nichts bereitet mir mehr Freude, als anderen eine Freude zu machen. Nothing gives me more pleasure than making others happy. ;-)
I wrote it this way now because I enjoy that the German word Freude (in the sense of giving someone a joy) means both pleasure and happy in English.
And because of Freude here my favorite song of all time, never to change, indispensable and set in stone for me.
The moment I think of all of you. And love, life and all the rest. It’s good to be alive. Not quite yet, not 100%, but I’m on the right track (again). ^^
Joy, beautiful spark of the gods,
Daughter of Elysium,
We enter fire imbibed,
Heavenly, thy sanctuary.
Thy magic reunites those
Whom stern custom has parted;
All men will become brothers
Under thy gentle wing.
All men will become brothers. We are brothers in spirit. I love you and am grateful for having known you. Unfortunately, I can only express it in words. I wish I could give you the feeling that you awaken in me. For this alone I am very grateful. And I appreciate it. Sehr. ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide