Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@DarkObsidian
You look like your about to tell us all a crazy story that begins with “you’re not gonna believe this, I barely believe it myself… But it all started a few days ago…”
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My only picture on our visit to mom’s uncle on his birthday. For me, this is more of a family reunion than just a birthday party because I get to meet lots of my mom’s relatives that I didn’t know I had already met before when I was just a little kid. (Around 2001 they said)
I would’ve had my own photos by myself because the reason why I lost my ability to socialize and photo op, I’ve been actually holding back my physical pain here as I was suffering from an intense stomachache after I accidentally abused my diet again, from being physically fatigued, and for sleeping only 3 hours prior to going to this. This place is pretty much far away from our house. (Bacoor, Cavite)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
(laughs) Nah, I’m as harmless in default mode as you can imagine a human being to be. I only become dangerous in certain situations. (just keep the alcohol away from me) ;-D
To show that I play with open cards, here is just a proof of my inner nerd:
I am absolutely harmless. Unless you go against my friends and the belief that family and friends are sacred. Then we meet again. And not necessarily on the basis of friendship. (grin) But 99% of the time I am absolutely deep relaxed. I just do not like trouble. Trouble attracts me. And boi, I love getting into trouble. Defender in body and soul. Sorry. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
(grin) Not so much a wallpaper, just my desperate attempt to fit as much of my stuff as possible into a small space. ^^!
Oh, you’re much too kind to me. (scratching his head in embarrassment ) ^^
But thank you as always for your kind words. I’m just trying my best to be myself. And as for the collection, it’s only a small part, unfortunately. But it has to be worth working for something. And it will never be enough! ;-)
Never, never! ;-D
Edit: Fun fact - Among all the things I’m learning right now, because they’re good for me and I’ve always wanted to learn them, are singing lessons. No worries. Just for private use. But I would just love to be able to sing this song reasonably well at least once in my life. For purely entertainment reasons, of course! (cough) ;-)
(I’m not telling anyone that I’m not only a huge Musical fan, but see this song as my personal anthem to break out of my cursed world of gloomy thoughts and dark memories for a long time already) ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
In der Tat, grins! Yes, indeed. ^^
Spontaneous nonsense pose at 6:30 in the morning shortly after getting up - One of the few good qualities I possess is the ability to make fun of myself without being too serious. ;-D
(There will) never (be) enough (stuff to collect)! ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide