Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
This was our last supper on that night of June 30th before they left the house back to their work. Mom is coming back to Hong Kong and our tomboy relative will be coming back to her home on Davao City.
I’ve started wearing thick clothes here because this is where my illness started getting bad. This is all my insomnia and that bus’ fault I’ve been going through this much shit. 🤧🥶
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, it’s not 100% certain yet, unfortunately. It may be that I have to work after all. But I do everything to be able to go there. ;-)
@Topic
Edit: Every day you have to fight. And do everything to make yourself happy. Because only through self-love you can gain self-confidence and self-assurance. This has nothing to do with narcissism. I learned this lesson the hard way. And even though I have made more than enough mistakes in life. I burn for every moment, be it good or bad. And by the way: My new haircut 😉
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
My cousin (the last of my bloodline) just said: we will always stick together. In the heart and in the haircut.
Here is my answer:
Our grandmother would be proud of us. Not because we are what others would like us to be. But because we are the proud heirs of a proud bloodline who love and honor their family. That’s all anyone can ask of us in these times. We were raised as brothers and are brothers in spirit. We love each other and are strong men (strong males for those who are otherwise somehow uncomfortable). You can still win a war with the two of us. (laughs) And we dance and drink our demons under the table anytime. Pride in our hearts. Proud of our blood. And also of all those who are close to us. Relatives, friends, and those we call family. There is no shame in failing and falling down. It’s only a disgrace not to get back up. As our grandmother taught us.
I stand by my family, my heritage and the friendships I have made here. So: Sear, Mellow, Myoozik, Beth and also our Badheart. This is for you guys. I love and honor you guys. That’s all I have to say. ;-D
And of course I would love to make friends with Leo, Dex and Mikey. I see you guys and am at least grateful that you exist. If you want to talk like, you know where I hang out. Otherwise, I hope we at least see each other as befriended. ^^
Love, honor and friendship in this thread here. Thank you for allowing me to be here. I am not and never was easy. But I am grateful to have a forum here where I can express my thoughts. For that alone it was worth to me to stay alive. And that’s just for the great people that are here. Thanks for everything guys. Thank you. Danke.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Something i forgot to post! I took this at the MLP convention i went to a few months ago with my best friend. I was waiting to get my badge, and i thought I’d take a quick photo of myself (BABScon)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Bumper cars and sunburn. That’s what summer must be like. ✌️🌞😘
Always stay true to your colors - And everyone knows how much I see Pinkie Pie as my personal senpai ;-)
If you are asked to shoot like a German, just do it (17/18) Even though I don’t look like it, I’m a very good marksman. And at the funfair it’s always way to easy.
But win the only thing that counts: Booze! And never forget what He-Man and the Masters of Universe taught you: don’t forget to share the joy while you have it in your hands ;-)
[An reference to very the fact, little known outside of Germany, that a complete audio cassette series was produced by Studio Europa for the He-Man franchise for the German market at the time in the 1980s. In one of these episodes (The Secret of the Mystic Mountains) Skeletor loses the rule over Eternia because he forgets to share the joy with his underlings/minions at the veryy moment of his victory.
So… I like to share. Prost! ;-)
[Fun fact: My cousin took all but the first picture] ^^
[Fun fact 2: Whoever guesses what the letters CCH stand for (the first and the last letter are missing) will get a Bierkasten from me as soon as we meet in person.] ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide