Random facts of yourself thread

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
I want to create an OC named Salmon and then a very similar character who looks like him but is not, so I can call him Not Salmon (in vein of the ‘not twilight’ ‘not pinkie pie’ ‘not applejack’ etc tags)
DalekFucker
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Teesha
I try to be there, and be nice for everyone I meet, but its hard when no one comes to you, or you’re too afraid to go up to someone
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
I am just a pony (person)

I make mistakes from time to time

But now I know the real me

And put my heart out on the line

And let the magic in heart stay true oh whoa whoa whoa

And let the magic in my heart stay true oh whoa whoa whoa

Just like the magic inside of you…

(i love this song)
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
When watching movies and series, I’m a bit sensitive to eye damage. Horror movies where a knife gets into the eye get me unnerved.
TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
My life is weird. I’ve stayed in the house owned by the man who invented the barcode, vacationed on private islands, lived in 5,000 square foot houses, been thanked by the organizers of the biggest air show in America, helped people get out of difficult situations…

I’ve also moved 12 times, almost died once, lived in one of the most high crime neighborhoods in LA, had neighbors that ran a chop-shop, been stabbed in the back and betrayed repeatedly, had my father die the week he was supposed to come home, and had almost every financial asset stolen from me by my own family. Weird life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide