Random facts of yourself thread

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
I fucking love Crunch Bars. Too bad they’re about as rare in Germany as a lottery win, and every time I do find them they’re instant diabetes AKA vanilla.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
My biggest fear is difficulty and being uncomfortable. I panic when I am faced with hours of work and assignments, and my projects are not done yet.

I am also scared of crossing roads because I fear that I might get hit by a car and I will die. That is why I got upset when someone told me to walk all the way home instead of use a Grab car: maybe because I was cooped up at home for months with almost nothing but my computer.

And then again I keep getting carried away by some entertainment, either because it’s funny or it’s curious. Now I only have a few hours of shopping mall time! Could it be due to my OCD and autism?
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I tend to pretend there’s one of my OCs with me  
Like, one of them is a playful male robot that farts all the time x3  
Yeah I have a fart fetish Just thought I’d get that off my chest  
I won’t share any stories to any of y’all unless you share the fetish too  
Okay. I’m done ^ ^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide