Semi-Official Game Server Thread

Sixtyfour215
Thread Starter - Fire Emblem Stuff
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Latios381  
I could have sworn there was one at some point. Quite a few people were on it even.  
But the people I know who were on there haven’t been around at all for quite awhile.  
Clopitor and a couple others I think.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Carcer

Good, now all I need to do is open steam, look up Vlakc’s profile, find your profile, find the steam group in your groups, then join ;)
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Carcer

I appreciate the thought, but after I saw the post, I saw on steam that Vlakc had invited me, thus the steps I mentioned turned out to be unnecessary
CrashSucksMariosaGOD

I was wondering, should I record with fraps showing the TF2 server around?  
  1. I need to find a way to get my account back, because Google Plus started getting on to it, so i couldn’t see my Inbox, and so, I used a tutorial by Onision.  
    I regret using that lonely old fuck’s tutorial. It made me loose my account.  
  2. My computer might lag like fuck, so chances are I might not be able to record.
equestria-prevails
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! -
Artist -

didn’t realize we had a forum til earlier today and I didn’t see this thread til just now :I

I still keep the server running and updated, it’s running craftbukkit with some warp and home and backup functions but otherwise it’s like vanilla, and it’s a large biomes map.

Address is still 50.31.65.241:25565 and there’s a whitelist, if you’ve been on before then you should still be able to, otherwise let me know your minecraft ID
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide