Semi-Official Game Server Thread

Sixtyfour215
Thread Starter - Fire Emblem Stuff
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Latios381  
I could have sworn there was one at some point. Quite a few people were on it even.  
But the people I know who were on there haven’t been around at all for quite awhile.  
Clopitor and a couple others I think.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Carcer

Good, now all I need to do is open steam, look up Vlakc’s profile, find your profile, find the steam group in your groups, then join ;)
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Carcer

I appreciate the thought, but after I saw the post, I saw on steam that Vlakc had invited me, thus the steps I mentioned turned out to be unnecessary
CrashSucksMariosaGOD

I was wondering, should I record with fraps showing the TF2 server around?  
  1. I need to find a way to get my account back, because Google Plus started getting on to it, so i couldn’t see my Inbox, and so, I used a tutorial by Onision.  
    I regret using that lonely old fuck’s tutorial. It made me loose my account.  
  2. My computer might lag like fuck, so chances are I might not be able to record.
equestria-prevails
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! -
Artist -

didn’t realize we had a forum til earlier today and I didn’t see this thread til just now :I

I still keep the server running and updated, it’s running craftbukkit with some warp and home and backup functions but otherwise it’s like vanilla, and it’s a large biomes map.

Address is still 50.31.65.241:25565 and there’s a whitelist, if you’ve been on before then you should still be able to, otherwise let me know your minecraft ID
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide