Should I make a TF2 server for Derpibooru?

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I have no funds, and I don’t like how Pinion tends to be a delaying factor between you and gaming, so I don’t want to personally haggle with them to get a host/sponsor. I’m also not technically adept.

But if someone is, and would do it: normal stock maps, pony maps, and these community developed - or something - maps:  
KOTH_Flake  
KOTH_Railbridge  
KOTH_Arctic
Vlakc
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Whatever the case, I think a DB group/server is a great idea, but like I said, I have no knowledge about these things, so if there’s anyone who is able and interested, then we shouldn’t let this idea die.
Carcer
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Carcer> "Officer, unless I threatened to **** him in the ass, I don't believe I could have reasonably expected him to stop using my website."
Since the Beginning  - Posted the very first image. Indexes start at zero!

Inexplicably in power
As an experiment, I’ve set up a TF2 server on my VPS. At the moment it’s a completely vanilla 20-slot server that lives at 178.79.133.201:27015, named “derpiboo.ru - Official Derpiserver”. She should be able to handle the load of a single TF2 server without problems, but I can’t guarantee it’ll run perfectly. Also, server is physically located in London, so those of you outside Europe may not get fantastic latency, but she’s got a 100Mbps pipe so bandwidth shouldn’t be an issue.

I’ve run SRCDS servers before and I know what I’m doing, generally.
Vlakc
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@CrashSucksMariosaGOD

I want to (maybe later), but I need help, someone is going to have to explain me how to get to the server, because I’ve never played online MP’s of this kind, and it’s the first time I play TF2, I just downloaded the game not long ago (via Steam), so I have no idea what to do ¯(°_o)/¯ (sorry for my incompetence)

And thanks Carcer, for making the server.
CrashSucksMariosaGOD

@Vlakc  
It’s hard to find in the server list, you go to the console, and type “connect and then the server IP”.  
You can look up how to enable the developer’s console, I’ve already forgot. Unless you don’t want to, I’ll check and see how to do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide