Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"[@Background Pony #A402":](/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4175810#post_4175810
)  
Yeah they did, and i'm glad they did so responsibly in a manner that took the situation seriously.

My beef is with the ones who don't try to approach it in a rational manner and only do nothing but spam "OMG ITS THE END OF THE INTERNET" without telling people what they should do to stop it.

All they do is create a horde of scared alarmists.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"@Background Pony #A402":/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4175810#post_4175810
Yeah they did, and i'm glad they did so responsibly in a manner that took the situation seriously.

My beef is with the ones who don't try to approach it in a rational manner and only do nothing but spam "OMG ITS THE END OF THE INTERNET" without telling people what they should do to stop it.

All they do is create a horde of scared alarmists.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
"@Background Pony #A402":/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4175810#post_4175810

No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra