Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"[@Background Pony #2643":](/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4178326#post_4178326
)  
Another concern of mine is with people like Emplemon (Youtube Pooper) who don’t take the threat seriously,
or
people like Roger Van Der Weide (Parody Animator) who have already given up trying to fight it.

What the hell guys, why are you being so ignorant and where is your damn backbone?
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"@Background Pony #2643":/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4178326#post_4178326
MyAnother concern of mine is with people like Emplemon (Youtube Pooper) who don’t take the threat seriously,
or
people like Roger Van Der Weide (Parody Animator) who have already given up trying to fight it.

What the hell guys, why are you being so ignorant and where is your damn backbone?
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
"@Background Pony #2643":/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4178326#post_4178326
My concern is with people like Emplemon (Youtube Pooper) who don’t take the threat seriously,
or
people like Roger Van Der Weide (Sonic Parody VAnideo Mmaketor) who have already given up trying to fight it.

No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
My concern is with people like Emplemon (Youtube Pooper) who don’t take the threat seriously,

or

people like Roger Van Der Weide (Sonic Parody Video Maker) who have already given up trying to fight it.

No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!

or

people like Roger Van Der Weide (Sonic Parody Video Maker) who have already given up trying to fight it.

No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!

or

What the hell guys, where is your damn backbone?
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra