Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"[@Background Pony #2643":](/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4180116#post_4180116
)  
I find it weird how MatPat and Pewdiepie aren’t making more videos about Article 13 and instead just treat it as just another topic of the day thing.

Really guys, I’m glad you take the issue seriously but perhaps bring it up more often to increase awareness moat a faster rate.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"@Background Pony #2643":/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4180116#post_4180116
I find it weird how MatPat and Pewdiepie aren’t making more videos about Article 13 and instead just treat it as just another topic of the day thing.

Really guys, I’m glad you take the issue seriously but perhaps bring it up more often to increase awareness more.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra