Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

Background Pony #7566
@CaptainXtra  
You see  
With September, I think people got a little too cocky and ignored it  
But after the YouTube boost, it has risen to 4 million
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Background Pony #2643  
I see.

Recently a few Youtubers like Computing Forever, Pewdiepie, and Chris Ray Gun addressed the issue.

But only Pewdiepie gave a shout out to the petition while the other two did nothing but spread utter dread.

That’s the issue I have with most informers, NO ONE OFFERS A SOLUTION.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, YOU DON’T TELL EVERYONE TO PANIC, THAT FIXES NOTHING.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Background Pony #A402  
Yeah they did, and i’m glad they did so responsibly in a manner that took the situation seriously.

My beef is with the ones who don’t try to approach it in a rational manner and only do nothing but spam “OMG ITS THE END OF THE INTERNET” without telling people what they should do to stop it.

All they do is create a horde of scared alarmists.
Background Pony #7566
@CaptainXtra  
Just telling people on other sites  
But I can’t do much since I’m not in the EU, but it’s good to help others in need
Background Pony #7566
I will continue my helpful advice  
Remember, The July version isn’t as popular with The EU, so defeating it may be easier, but remember to be cautious, mature, on point, and matter of fact.
Background Pony #7566
Here are my steps to help

1.Watch PewDiePie’s, Philly D’s, or MatPat’s videos (They’re the best and most mature ones and we’re great.)  
2.Go to EFF and find their action centers with the names of the country you live in)  
3.There you can contact MEP’s  
4.Write down your letter and submit  
5.If you’re really concerned, try telling your friends and family (I do not recommend young kids know about this however)
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Background Pony #2643  
I’ve gotten my Mother and Older Sister to sign the petition.

I’ve posted a video debunking the claim that Jan 21st is when Article 13 will be put into effect. I’ve also being informing dozens of panicked Gacha Life You-tubers (Yeah the Gacha community is losing it’s mind over Article 13) that the final vote isn’t until March or April.

I’ve also been messaging many people on Twitter and Deviant-art to spread awareness and the petition.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide