Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #1B28 in topic Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Thread

Background Pony #1B28
"[@Hollowfox Jaeger":](/forums/dis/topics/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-thread?post_id=4760542#post_4760542
)  
Yeah. Maybe Someday they'll let Star vs continue, or give the show some kind of reboot that's longer than 4 seasons.

Also on a side note, they never really dealt with Star's irresponsibility that much, at least in my opinion. I mean, I think it somewhat improved, but she literally gave away her title as princess/queen to Eclipsa rather than handling it herself. On one hand, Eclipsa was the rightful ruler, but on the other hand, it was kinda irresponsible as she was literally handing her responsibilities to Eclipsa and it doesn't really do a lot to improve her character, at least not from what I noticed.

I think it would be interested inf that after having realized she and her family have peasent blood rather than royal blood, and her time with Marco, she get's inspired to transform Mewni into some kind of Democracy/republic, with her being the first president/prime minister and Eclipsa potentially being a Constitutional Monarch, sorta like what Britain has but perhaps with a bit more power, who knows. Imagine Since Star is still a Teenager she wouldn't be president right away and she'd have to study and prepare for it when she's a adult, and perhaps Eclipsa would overseeing the governing aspect while Star studies both politics and magic.

Though maybe that's too weird, complex or political for a show like Svtfoe, I'm just rambling at this point.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #1B28
Background Pony #1B28
"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/forums/dis/topics/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-thread?post_id=4760542#post_4760542
Yeah. Maybe Someday they'll let Star vs continue, or give the show some kind of reboot that's longer than 4 seasons.

Also on a side note, they never really dealt with Star's irresponsibility that much, at least in my opinion. I mean, I think it somewhat improved, but she literally gave away her title as princess/queen to Eclipsa rather than handling it herself. On one hand, Eclipsa was the rightful ruler, but on the other hand, it was kinda irresponsible as she was literally handing her responsibilities to Eclipsa and it doesn't really do a lot to improve her character, at least not from what I noticed.

I think it would be interested inf that after having realized she and her family have peasent blood rather than royal blood, and her time with Marco, she get's inspired to transform Mewni into some kind of Democracy/republic, with her being the first president/prime minister and Eclipsa potentially being a Constitutional Monarch, sorta like what Britain has but perhaps with a bit more power, who knows. Imagine Since Star is still a Teenager she wouldn't be president right away and she'd have to study and prepare for it when she's a adult, and perhaps Eclipsa would overseeing the governing aspect while Star studies both politics and magic.

Though maybe that's too weird, complex or political for a show like Svtfoe, I'm just rambling at this point.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #1B28