Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Thread

Background Pony #1B28
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I would’ve probably found a better way to have Mina be a Villain and have her be defeated. Kinda bull the only way to defeat her was to remove magic.

Also would have had Starco be cannon Soon and actually have it be more developed.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Fuck it, if I could, I’d write it that Earth and Mewni are forever separated. Then time skip many many years later when suddenly, a portal opens and comes out TomStar child who was looking for the boy in their mom’s picture book. They then find Janco child and the journey begins!
Background Pony #1B28
Personally I like Mewni and Earth being merged, and If I had control over some kind of Continuation, I’d bring back magic and perhaps have the monster arm return, and perhaps some “Dark Magic” Consequences from Marco getting impaled by the dark horse.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@RadioDemon  
So long as it’s not an open-ended ending, then it’ll be better than canon.

Seriously, I hate open-ended endings. “It’s up to the viewer’s interpretation” No fuck you, it’s because you’re a lazy writer, mister show director.
Background Pony #1B28
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Because it’s magic, you don’t just get rid of a magic system like that without a good excuse, and the show’s excuse wasn’t one. From what I’ve seen in the show, Magic can do both good and bad, and when something can do good and bad, and not just bad, oftentimes in history that thing hasn’t been permanently banned or destroyed. Take Axes, their useful for cutting down trees for building houses and for making firewood, but you can also massacre people with it. Now just because there have been murders by axe-wielding people, doesn’t mean you outright ban axes from use, you just restrict who gets them and how they use it.

The same should have been with magic, and Mina’s Army shouldn’t have been outright Invincible and OP. Honestly, the more I think about them, the more I realize how much bad/lazy writing there was about them. There’s nothing that interesting about them other than their backstory and Mina’s backstory, their just buff OP people in giant Suits of Armor with absolutely no weaknesses and the only ways that have been seen to defeat them are ultimate spells of destruction and just outright getting rid of magic.

They should of had some kind of weakness that would have been hard to figure out or exploit, and it should of been clever, but no, they just decided to have getting rid of magic being the answer. While yeah, Daron could of been planning on bringing magic back in a fifth season but just didn’t get it, it was still a bullway of getting rid of magic. If I had to decide on why magic should of been destroyed, I would have gone with the corruption of magic being the main reason and not outright destroy it but instead reset it.

Before I watched the Final, I was originally expecting Mina and the Main Characters to be dueling it out when suddenly the corrupted Unicorn arrives as a much more powerful and threatening antagonist, so much so Mina is forced to tag up with the MCs to defeat it. I imagine this would also be a good chance to use the corrupted magic from the Unicorn to reawaken Marco’s monster arm or at least set up that plot for later if a Fifth Season is aviable. With the concept of Reseting Magic, you could have it where Star or the Queens in general(Or maybe even glossaryck) have the ability to change magic, and maybe have it where they set up rules for it where it’s harder to use for evil, perhaps turning Svtfoe’s magic system from a soft magic system(Little to no rules) to a hard magic system(A lot more consistent and defined rules).
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
One thing that still nagged at me about the ending is that the pony heads can still fly. I figured they sustained their flight with magic.
Background Pony #1B28
@Dirty Bit  
Same. Would of been cooler if she couldn’t, maybe Ponyheads would have to use Robotic Bodies instead, Robots have been shown to exist in Svtfoe, but then again they may of just been powered by magic.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #DB07  
All magic wouldn’t be corrupted if Toffee didn’t come back. Or Star wasn’t jealous, or both.  
But, I think your idea on fixing the show is on point.

Hopefully Nefcy (and Disney as well) changes her mind on not doing SVTFOE anymore after what she said on Twitter and just fix her reputation (and Eden Sher’s) already by making a follow-up, maybe a full-hour or half-hour special limited series on Disney+ (kinda like the new Adventure Time HBO Max Specials). Otherwise, I will feel like the only person who still likes the show, unlike everyone else in this site or other website.
Background Pony #1B28
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Yeah, I wasn’t saying THAT was bad, I was just saying I’d use it as an excuse to “reset” Magic.

I thought she said she’d want to return to the characters at some point if able too? Where did she say she wouldn’t?
Background Pony #1B28
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
She literally says in the thread she would if she could, It’s just the network and other people that don’t want to and that she can’t do it on her own.
Background Pony #1B28
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Yeah. Maybe Someday they’ll let Star vs continue, or give the show some kind of reboot that’s longer than 4 seasons.

Also on a side note, they never really dealt with Star’s irresponsibility that much, at least in my opinion. I mean, I think it somewhat improved, but she literally gave away her title as princess/queen to Eclipsa rather than handling it herself. On one hand, Eclipsa was the rightful ruler, but on the other hand, it was kinda irresponsible as she was literally handing her responsibilities to Eclipsa and it doesn’t really do a lot to improve her character, at least not from what I noticed.

I think it would be interested if that after having realized she and her family have peasent blood rather than royal blood, and her time with Marco, she get’s inspired to transform Mewni into some kind of Democracy/republic, with her being the first president/prime minister and Eclipsa potentially being a Constitutional Monarch, sorta like what Britain has but perhaps with a bit more power, who knows. Imagine Since Star is still a Teenager she wouldn’t be president right away and she’d have to study and prepare for it when she’s a adult, and perhaps Eclipsa would overseeing the governing aspect while Star studies both politics and magic.

Though maybe that’s too weird, complex or political for a show like Svtfoe, I’m just rambling at this point.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide