Tell Princess Celestia what you learned today

Flippydaman

Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that if you leave your money in the bank and don’t touch it for a while, they will eat it through commission fees and you might end up owing them money.

I also learned that apparently “learnt” is obsolete now.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that misunderstandings can end up bringing out the worst in others, including yourself. It is only through clearing up said misunderstandings that we may achieve peace, and by extension, friendship.
Some Pacifier Pone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Caption the Picture Above You
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <PacificGlow> DEEWKS NUTZ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

um???? lmao???
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that sometimes PC games have console versions just so big corporations can police you. I tried playing Overwatch for PS4, and it required me to sign up for PSN, which has a ToS and “Privacy” Policy which is the NSA’s spying combined with North Korea’s oppressive laws and Apple’s strict legalese. I then heard it also requires signing up and paying for PlayStation Plus, where I simply gave up. I’m planning on getting a refund and buying the PC version.

Your faithful student,

Pacific Glow
Flippydaman

Dear Princess Celestia.

Today I learned that some people just can’t learn a foreign language.

Your faithful student,

Flippy Da Man.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Today I learned that pets are a very big responsibility and shouldn’t be trusted to be on their own just because they were sleeping soundly last night.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned how to start a cult with just a laptop and a cheese wheel.

Your faithful student

neutralgrey
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Dear Princess Celestia,

I’ve learned that when you stare at your notifications for over half an hour waiting for your RP threads to be replied on, you end up wandering into the General Discussion threads and participate in their games.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Dear Princess Celestia…

Companies are a hit-or-miss when it comes to wanting them to create what you want. Nintendo has been trolling us for years over Metroid.
ИІЯІЖIRIN

Come Back Kimiko Glenn
Dear Princess Celestia,  
Today I learned…

If you post your own opinions, positive or negative, you WILL be ridiculed!

Calling someone out on their foolishness will result in banishment!

No matter how much you want to move on from your mistakes, others won’t have any of it and will bring it up just to chastise you.

Being an arrogant character is A-okay! Being an arrogant person is rude and should be stifled!

Being bluntly honest with your opinions instantly makes you an asshole.

~Sincerely, И҉̢І̸̡͝͏̷Я͢͏̵̀І҉̸ꓘ҉̷
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide