Tell Princess Celestia what you learned today

Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
Dear princess Celestia:

Today, I learned that sometimes when you make forum posts/image comments that aren’t really serious, people might take them seriously. And, you should therefore think before you post.
ИІЯІЖIRIN

Come Back Kimiko Glenn
Dear Princess Celestia,  
Today I learned…

Don’t trust people; they will talk behind your back.

People always lie and don’t always practice what they preach, so don’t believe everything they say.

Don’t play chess with pidgeons! No matter what you do, they will take a gigantic dump on the board, gloat to their friends, and then walk it off like they won a CoD streak!

If someone gossips or evesdrops you, that means you don’t have to be nice to them anymore.

If people can’t or won’t tolerate and accept you the way you are, simply cut them out of your life and find some that can.

If people think you’re intentionally bitter or cynical, don’t associate with them for the rest of your life!

If someone has broken your trust, don’t allow them back in; they’ll break it again!

People don’t change; deal with it. You can’t change others, and they can’t change you.

Negative opinions should be expressed openly and truthfully, not banned.

If someone uses the “No U” argument, don’t take them seriously!

People love your honesty. Unless you’re honest with THEM, then you’re an arsehaul!

Much like therapists, self-help books are unreliable. Communication is the best medicine.

~Signed back from the Moon, И҉̢І̸̡͝͏̷Я͢͏̵̀І҉̸ꓘ҉̷
ИІЯІЖIRIN

Come Back Kimiko Glenn
@Dirty Bit  
Most people learn from personal experience.  
I know that it might come off as “harsh” or “coarse” but, sometimes people learn the hard way!  
Myself included.
Background Pony #5FAE
Dear Princess Celestia  
Today I learned…  
THAT THE EU PARLIAMENT IS FULL OF SHITHEADS!
Background Pony #5FAE
@Pencilfag  
Inevitable riots could happen because OF WHAT THEY FUCKING DID YESTERDAY WAS UNFORGIVABLE SND DISGUSTING TO THE POINT WHERE I CANCELED MY TRIP TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I learned that people is prone to burst of negativity and super OCD that makes the nitpicky for any single minor detail. I also learned that people apparently expects much for doing little, like speaking without thinking about sensibilities, and on the other side of the spectrum the people who get too emotional sometimes for a simply matter-of-fact thing.

People are like Borderline Personality Disorder: you can only be one or other, and the most minimal change on the black and white spectrum can turn BFF into WSOABYEM. People also doesn’t seems to understand what can be qualified as subjective and what is objective, when the “it’s my opinion” and when the “it’s the truth” applies. Kind of a given, along the first paragraph, that means people will get into ugly arguments that looks more like two 5 years old kids hating each other and making a hissy fit because the other exists, and since I’m not a guy who likes kids, you might now what I think about such people.

And none of that is chaos. Chaos is pretty much being unpredictable and breaking the standard out of a situation, but that’s just plain boring order, a messy one, but order nonetheless. Some guys come here and are like “pass the popcorn”, but I pass, after all, I’m not like the guy who wants to see The Land Before Time ILVII: We are not extinct yet so watching cheap sequels from a story I already know sounds as good as paying taxes.

And that’s why there’s never a debate here. Because, seriously, from a dictionary standpoint, debates are about sharing ideas with reasoning.

Your unfaithful student

Twi_Clown
Background Pony #5FAE
Dear Princess Celestia  
Today I learned that Mario and Bowser make a GREAT couple!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍
Valerie Shimmerwing

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I and, well, someone I knew learned friendship is something you work at. Some think they can be entirely themselves and expect, or exact, no repercussions from their friends when they treat their friends in ways unruly, hurtful, or oppressive; some think they can choose and dispose of friends however they please; and some think their own freedom is integral to friendship.

But if your friends can’t even begin to stop you from mistreating them, but if your friends can’t stop you from burning bridges, but if your friends can’t choose to stop you from choosing your own self-destruction, then who’s to stop you when you finally destroy yourself? All too often, I think, some take friendship for granted and don’t even try to resolve their conflicts with their friends. All too often, they forget it took work to gain a friend. All too often, like with love, they think friendship is about finding the right friend for themselves and, thereby, spiral into selfishness.

Friendship. . . is an art. It is the art of reconciliation. It is the art of making a self that’s compatible with another’s. Because of this, friendship doesn’t involve self-expression, at least not of old selves, or perfection or freedom: it involves rebirth. I know that’s a really sentimental definition of friendship, but I think it’s wonderful and magical.

And it is what we learned today.

From your most faithful subject,
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Dear Princess Celestia:

I learned that not all music back then was good and people just remember the good stuff. I’ve also learned to not take these people seriously if they say that there was no bad music back then and just use it as an excuse to bash modern music. Music is a universal thing and has always been both bad and good and more people should understand this.

Sincerely: ILoveMyoozik
ИІЯІЖIRIN

Come Back Kimiko Glenn
No matter how much you want to move on from your mistakes, others won’t have any of it and will bring it up just to chastise you.
Being an arrogant character is A-okay! Being an arrogant person is rude and should be stifled!

Don’t trust people; they will talk behind your back.
Don’t play chess with pidgeons! No matter what you do, they will take a gigantic dump on the board, gloat to their friends, and then walk it off like they won a CoD streak!
If someone gossips or evesdrops you, that means you don’t have to be nice to them anymore.
If someone uses the “No U” argument, don’t take them seriously!
Zaknel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I didn’t learn anything, I came to grips with something: the economy that I live in is God awful. There is little hope here, I don’t know why I even try, and I watch out.

Love, Zaknel.
Background Pony #6A1F
Dear Princess Celestia  
I’ve learned last week that a certain union only cares about money and hates people
Background Pony #7D37
Sir,  
Today, I stood on the wall. I laughed at the Sun. I laughed at the guns. I laughed at it all. I realized that there are music listeners who have no appreciation for the musicians Mushroomhead. Barbarism and conditions that allow for it to manifest are curses that makes this world so hopeless. The troubled individuals should get liberation and their idealized closures realized. As for oppressors and oppressors in the making, they definitely should witness total oblivion of selves firsthand.  
Yours hopefully,  
Mushroomhead fanatic
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide