The Alcohol Thread (Possible NSFW)

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Couldn’t find a thread where we discussed our favorite alcoholic drink, so I think I will make this one.

Discuss your favorite alcoholic drinks here, whether they be beers, wines, liquors, whiskeys, Mike’s Hard Lemonades, etc. Maybe make recommendations.

My favorite alcoholic drinks, at least those I’ve actually tried, from sweetest to most bitter:

1. Mike’s Hard Lemonade  
  2. Mike’s Harder Lemonade  
  3. Mead  
  4. Lager Beers (i.e.: Budweiser, Miller, Coors)  
  5. Ale Beers (i.e.: most craft beers).

I would also like to try Henry’s Hard Soda, I’ve heard those are also very good. Maybe if I can be a successful millionaire artist, some fancy wines, too!
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Shirani  
I suppose by “teetotaler” you mean you don’t drink.

You’ll probably want to go easy, since your body probably isn’t used to alcohol. In that case, all I can recommend is “weak” beers (3.2% Alcohol by Volume or less). Or if you want something sweet: Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Shirani

I swear something kinda relevant was on some show. Family Guy? South Park? They gave some character like a sip of actual booze then switched his drink with fruit juice yet he continued to get drunker. Or placebo effected or something lol.
someguy111

@Shirani  
If you’re not accustomed to alcohol I would recommend taking it really slow. Yeah Mike’s hard lemonade might be a good choice. Other “alcopops’ might be good too such as Smirnoff Ice or other malt beverages. Whatever you do, DON”T OVERDO IT. Not only do you risk getting quite sick but you could become addicted.
someguy111

@Shirani  
Oh… 0_0 umm maybe you should have only a 12 oz can then, if that, of a mild beer of about 4%. Meanwhile I can drink a 6 pack of strong veer and still be able to do chores. I’m part German, btw so…
someguy111

Meanwhile in Germany, beer is literally drank with meals just like people in the US drink coke with a hamburger. Beer isn’t something for simply getting drunk, it’s a very important part of German heritage. Still, to those who are not accustomed, please take it easy!
someguy111

@Shirani  
Not sure about that. but if you can get buzzed off of a sip of wine you may want to take it really easy. I would talk with a medical professional about it first lest you get really sick.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide