The Alcohol Thread (Possible NSFW)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Havana Club Verde + Granini Lemon lime

full full

Not my favorite drink in the cold season, but I didn’t want to buy rum again. ;-)
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
LMAO I have an interesting issue.

I’m incapable of getting drunk, I have a uniquely powerful drug metabolism, and if i had straight vodka I will give my stomach chemical burns before I get drunk. Even if I put the alcohol in my bum, it would still burn my stomach before I got drunk. This is because alcohol moves freely in your blood plasma, and your stomach is just the weakest point in your epithelium when it comes to handling chemical burns because all the hydrochloride acid.

Buttchugging isn’t worth it, it comes from a big misunderstanding about how alcohol moves through the body, and the hepatic portal vien. The hepatic portal vein connects to your entire GI tract, and alcohol moves so freely in your blood plasma, that it’s in your blood right when it touchs your tongue.

I will still black out randomly if I keep trying, but no drunk, no hangover.

Beer is more like a dietary health drink for me.

Maybe I’m already jovial and happy, so I wouldn’t notice so much. I killed a liter of vodka last night. Not doing that again.

Not killing the bottle in a night anyway, there was no payoff. I basically just lost 12 hours of my life, to get woken up by the person i’m supposed to be working for.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@RainbowDash69  
I’m an athlete, however there is concern with continually drinking more.  
Even though I’m not getting drunk I can still make myself severely dehydrated from electrolyte imbalances. It’ll still destroy my stomach, I don’t think the alcohol I would vomit would count, otherwise the competition would become a vomiting competition.

I’ll just have my occasional beer for now.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I hate it when my favorite brand sells out at the store. Jim Beam Apple tastes so much worse than Jack Daniel’s Apple.
ElderD

@Ninji  
Huh, kind of reminds me of my dog being immune to chocolate.

No, seriously. A few years ago, he got into and ate about a pound’s worth of chocolate and not only did it not kill him, it actually fixed an eating disorder he was had earlier.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Captain Morgan spiced rum.

Hope it’s good. I did no research on it beforehand.

I’m just craving a spiced rum drink I found online
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
IBU means International Bitterness Units. IBU is a measure of the parts per million of isohumulone, the chemical in hops that gives beer its bite. Commercial lagers like Miller Lite are less than 20 IBUs. On the other end of the scale are Double/Imperial IPAs with an IBU of 60 or more.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I was curious what Jagermeister tastes like. The answer is anise. If you’ve ever had black licorice, imagine that as a drink and you have Jagermeister. Any other herbal flavor is drowned out by the anise. It drowns out gin and sweet vermouth in a cocktail. I don’t know what else to do with this but pour it down the drain.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Gonna get mom a bloody mary mix for her birthday. Trying eggnog with spiced rum too

@kleptomage  
That’s why it’s popular for taking shots. Only good on its own. Like fireball lol
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69  
Some good bloody mary mixes are Tres Agaves, Arty’s, and Major Peters’ The Works.

Never had Fireball. I never saw much point in flavored whiskey in general. To me, if the whiskey is good enough it doesn’t need extra flavor, save for mixing in a classic cocktail. I did once try Wild Turkey American Honey, though. It was way too sweet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide