The Eternal Thread 2.0

Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Tried making KDE look like a Mac (even though I don’t even use Mac) but one of the widgets wasn’t working. I’ll fix it later; for now I’m going back to the default layout.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Ah, I get it/remember now. Okay, here’s the story:

The thread was borne out of an image and heated discussion of FlashLight (The Flash Sentry/Twilight Sparkle ship) that eventually got derailed into a general conversation thread. It went on and on and on, becoming known on the site as the “Eternal Thread”.  
Bumpy up there is indeed an original member of the original eternal thread, just like me, but he joined after I did.

As is the case with all image comment threads, there is a certain limit to the amount of comments that can be left before said thread is “capped”, or discontinued.  
We were lucky enough to go well beyond the original limit, possibly because the mods realized the significance of what was going on and were particularly amused by it.

Everyone eventually agreed that it had to be capped soon anyway, and so we all raced to see who would get the final, very last comment. The mod Zeb, who made semi-infrequent cameos on the Eternal Thread, left a comment with an image of Fluttershy saying “Goodbye”, with him adding “see you all in the new thread”, which had been already initiated by ItzJeff at that point. Thus, he included a link to this thread right here.

However, Bumpy left a comment right after Jeff saying almost the same thing: “Bye y’all. See ya in 2.0”  
In the end, Bumpy got the very last comment, and Zeb declared a rather tongue-in-cheek “rivalry” with him, adding the tag “the image that started zeb’s eternal feud with sirbumpaous”.

Neither Bumpy nor Zeb had a hand at actually initiating the Eternal Thread, you see, but they are a big part of the lore of it!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide