Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Dustcan](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5266168#post_5266168)
I actually hear it's more of a "Blazing Saddles" rip-off. They even kinda steal the fart scene gag, and the Sumo cat in the previews is basically Mongo.

Apparently, Mel Brooks voices in it though, so he's fine with that.
And I will admit, Sam L. Jack has some funny lines. Other then that it looks mediocre.

I hear the movie also actually recovered from a long and troubled development hell.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I actually hear it's more of a "Blazing Saddles" rip-off. They even kinda steal the fart scene gag, and the Sumo cat in the previews is basically Mongo.

And I will admit, Sam L. Jack has some funny lines. Other then that it looks mediocre.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

And I will admit, Sam L. Jack has some funny lines.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky