Viewing last 25 versions of post by SleepySteve in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Applears
[@northern haste](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5296134#post_5296134)
||ItHe....actually looks good? The mustache and mouth are a bit off-putting, but it's a solid design nonetheless and he's more or less the Mario we recognize (I like the collars on his shirt, too; makes him more working-class). I imagine they had to change it up a bit because they didn't want merch licensors to be confused over which were game merch and movie merch, but still...pretty solid.||
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Applears
[@northern haste](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5296134#post_5296134)
||It....actually looks good? The mustache and mouth are a bit off-putting, but it's a solid design nonetheless and he's more or less the Mario we recognize (I like the collars on his shirt, too; makes him more working-class). I imagine they had to change it up a bit because they didn't want merch licensors to be confused over which were game merch and movie merch, but still...pretty solid.||
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Applears
||It....actually looks good? The mustache and mouth are a bit off-putting, but it's a solid design nonetheless and he's more or less the Mario we recognize (I like the collars on his shirt, too; makes him more working-class). I imagine they had to change it up a bit because they didn't want merch licensors to be confused over which were game merch and movie merch, but still...||
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Applears
||It....actually looks good? The mustache and mouth are a bit off-putting, but it's a solid design nonetheless and he's more or less the Mario we recognize (I like the collars on his shirt, too). I imagine they had to change it up a bit because they didn't want merch licensors to be confused over which were game merch and movie merch, but still...||
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve