The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
There’s a satirical film called Jojo Rabbit about a child named Jojo who’s part of the Hitlerjugend during WW2. He found out that his beloved mother had been keeping a Jewish girl in the basement in secret, and is now torn between his patriotism and his mother.

Also, Taika Waititi plays as Jojo’s imaginary version of Hitler.
Vortaxonus

@Scrabbleman  
sorry, I literally cannot hear or see “jojo” without thinking of a certain bizarre adventure. The fact part 2 involved the nazis (albeit in an “enemy of my enemy is my greatest ally” enemy mine situation), doesn’t help either.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Penguin Dragneel  
Actually Mindhunter “cancellation”(technically it isn’t but honestly with Netflix who knows) may have to do more with Fincher wanting to do other projects, but at the same time putting the future of a great TV show in the hands of Netflix is like a giving a pet bunny to cartel member
Background Pony #8E07
I remember this comic one-shot called Captain America: Who won’t Wield the SHIELD Cap brings up random two phone numbers I wonder if anyone tryed to actually type in those numbers try to see what’s on other line?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Angrybrony  
they had hoped to do Buu Saga in the form of the ShortZ but they realized that was not doable, and combined with years of worrying about the channel being shut down they decided that they had done their best work on it and wanted to let it end on that note, since they don’t like the Buu saga as much as they did the first 3,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide