The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@CaptainXtra

Seriously. Even though I’m going to bed right now, I have to ask this question first… What’s your beef with women? Or why does every second (or, to be honest, almost every) question of yours revolve around women? Or, to be more precise, gaming and media-related issues concerning the female sex? Do you have any problems with women? Don’t you have a girlfriend right now that you can ask things like that? Why do you care about other men’s opinions?

If you would like to discuss the role of women in a nerd thread, why don’t you look for the answer to such questions in a women’s forum? Wouldn’t that be more effective? I don’t want to attack you at all, but I find your constant questioning more questionable from time to time. I would like to see a reasonably plausible answer by tomorrow. If that’s possible. So far, Gut’s Nächtle. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@CaptainXtra

I can explain this to you quickly: I probably live in a different time zone than you. In Germany it is now 3 o’clock at night. If it wasn’t just Saturday and I wasn’t forty years old, I’d either be sleeping anyway (because of work next day) or just hanging out at a disco to pick up a nice girl. But since I’m just an old dry bone, I prefer sleep. ;-)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m glad Black Widow is finally getting her own film. But frankly the only thing I’m looking forward to is Taskmaster.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide