The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
halo idea:  
i’d love the thought of some evil fucker in the unsc taking the spartan II cadets that got frozen cuz they got fucked up during implant sugary, fixing them and using them to run like shady shit like assassination on POIs. a spartan II hit squad would be awesome bad guys. it’d go back to the roots of what the spartans were made to actually do.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

After Khabib’s recent (and last) performance, I think they ought to buff his stats in UFC 4 just to stay consistent with the anime.  
Man’s literally overpowered.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@icey wicey 1517

Well, it’s better than been released too soon. And so CD Projekt RED can at least still take the Christmas business, which may lead to higher sales. What is not really unimportant nowadays to satisfy the “critics”, who like to pay attention to a game, but then drop it, if it is not sold very well.

Okay, not that I think this might actually happen with Cyberpunk 2077, but frankly, I’m a little bit worried about the sometimes VERY high expectations about this game. That’s why I never have high hopes for anything. So I’m always more pleasantly surprised when things get fine. And not to be disappointed if something might not turn out to be the next Holy Grail of the video game culture. ;-)
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so the more i watch the bumblebee movie the more i think memo was added to make charlie look less of a robo fucker.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Some fanart that actually looks good.  
fullfullfull  
And this guy’s response is pretty much what I thought.  
full  
And here’s Hotdiggedydemon’s response that I was looking all over for.  
full
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Penguin Dragneel  
It’s just fanart.  
You know,when it came out,I watched it. The animation was,if I try to be nice,is about on par with one of those Game Grumps Animated videos. The humor was repetitive and annoying,the designs are ugly. I was willing to ignore it,and move on hoping someone would eventually make a real Thundercats show in the future.  
Then this happened.  
full  
I found this and it fit perfectly.full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide