The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Apparently these are the live action powerpuff girl actors  
full  
Chloe Bennet: Blossom,  
Dove Cameron: Bubbles  
Yana Perrault: Buttercup
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
One thing that did bother me about the making of wandavision episode Is that they said nothing about filming during covid.  
And I know they were because I saw a crew member wearing a face mask in it
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Godzilla Walkout Theme.

I imagine him walking out calm and collected, doing small head movements and quick tail swipes as he approaches Tokyo. Once he enters the city, he began to do a little shuffle, stops, does a slow walk around the perimeter, making side glances at the audience, occasionally pointing a finger at somebody and mouthing off. He then goes to his corner and stands there.

KONG makes his entrance. Kong is focused, shadow boxing with authority as he makes his way towards Tokyo. He enters the city and starts running and jumping around. He then walks back and forth with his gaze aimed solely at Godzilla, yelling something, making threatening gestures at him. Godzilla yells back, and before the both of them could take a step towards each other, the announcer sounds off, and introduces both fighter.

Godzilla takes a couple steps forward, and as the announcer yells

“From the depth of the Pacific. The King. Of Monsters! GOD. ZILLLAAAAAA!!!!”

Godzilla lets out a powerful roar. his trademark roar. The crowd went wild. you can hear fans repeating Godzilla’s name. Godzilla walks back to his corner, at the same time the announcer was introducing Kong.

Kong slams his fist together and dashes forward, and as the announcer yells

“From the mysterious Skull Island! The Challenger! KING. KOOOOOONG!”

Kong started beating his chest and roars. The crowd was equally responsive. you can already hear Godzilla fans jeering and and some Kong fans repeating “monke! monke!”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Re-watching Jurrasic Park.

It’s odd. When I was young I found the beginning setup lame and only liked the action-y second half. Now that I’m older and boring I feel the opposite.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So if Kamp Koral is really playing up the “past” element, they should bring this guy back:

full

He’s more than just a one off character, he’s a rather important figure for Spongebob as he was once in the formers spot but expanded his ambitions to become very successful, he’s what Spongebob could become if he ditched Krabs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide