The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
Lola Bunny not having the same rack now as she did back then:

(Seriously, her rack got reduced well before Space Jam 2 and I didn’t see anyone complain then.)

The characters no longer using guns:

Dustcan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

There were worries that the Monsterverse would end with only 4 entries. However thanks to the success of Godzilla vs Kong — which holds the honor of being highest grossing film since the pandemic started. This despite a simultaneous HBO Max streaming release (of which it also holds the honor of being the highest streamed movie on the platform) — there are now talks of more entries possibly on the way.

Long Live the Kings.
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
Elsa not being a party member in KH3 was so stupid.

But apparently Disney didn’t want her being seen as the badass Ice Queen before Frozen 2.
Kiryu-Chan
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The Frozen World was probably the most disappointing world in KHIII due to it almost being a shot for shot remake of the first movie. It's worse given the it was the one the crew was most excited to work on, but also had the most restrictions by the Frozen team in particular. Apparently they wanted Elsa and/or Anna to fight(and given the early trailers, there was a possibility of an Elsa Boss fight), but the Frozen team didn't want that and were really protective of how the world was portrayed
ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
You mean how it's implied in the movies that both Tangled and Frozen apparently take place in the same world?

@Kiryu-Chan
I mean i get that for almost every other world they follow through with the events of the movies, but at least they are altered so that they acknowledge Sora and co along with the heartless.

Doesn't Elza only meet Sora until literally the very end of that world too or am i misremembering things?
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
It just dawned on me how chaotic the KH multiverse is.

I mean just look at all these entities that can appear out of nowhere in large numbers:

(Although the Spirits are at least friendly/passive.)

Why aren’t there any creatures that spawn from Light?

Something like this bastard for example:

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~