The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Something that intrigues me is ‘heart of hearts’ wishes.

It’s a bit hard to explain, but it’s supposed to be a wish that encompasses your deepest desire, so deep even you wouldn’t know to ask for it if you could have anything you wanted, in fact taking your active, present wants completely out of the equation.

A brief example of the concept.

I can’t help but think what such a wish could be for me or anyone else. Because it can certainly change, and blasts through all pretense and pomp one might acquire in one’s life.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@ichiban iceychan 1517

Like, I “remember” this movie from back when I was like 6 years old. But the only scene I remember was a woman looking over the corpse of a giant bug and pushing its arms together to see they form a human skull, the twist being that these bugs are able to disguise themselves as people.

Then randomly I stumbled across a youtube review of that movie just now. I spent the entire vid thinking “wait, is this that movie?” until they finally got to the one scene I remembered and realized it really was that movie.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ppl upset over East Asian Velma from Scooby Doo? But…they done it before, tho.  
full

Also I don’t see the problem of making her east asian. No problem at all. Especially not when it’s gonna be adult-oriented and animated.

Which is just a way of saying ANIME.  
full
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@tehwatever  
I thought people were wondering why even call it Velma if they’re removing everything that makes her Velma besides the name. No Scooby, no Mystery Crew. All she’ll have is the name.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@CaptainXtra  
All Tails was doing was listening to Sonic’s advice. When he touched the kids they didn’t get out of there,so he figured it was all good.  
Still going to hell.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
>While watching the first season of Game of Thrones and hearing Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) call himself a “dwarf.”

Wait a minute…aren’t dwarves supposed to have big thick beards and be good at mining, blacksmithing, and wielding an axe - all in addition to being shorter than the average human being?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide