The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I could swear one of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour guys did a joke about that. I think Larry the Cable Guy? I vaguely remember the joke going like:
“You ever see how many Amityville Horror movies there are? I don’t know why people keep going back to that house but it must have a real good realtor. He’s taking people on a tour of the house and suddenly the walls are a screaming ‘I AM SATAN AND I’M GOING TO EAT YOUR SOULS’ and he just turns and goes ‘And we got some fine cupboards right here…’”.
Kolbjorn

Banana
@icicle wicicle 1517
Its a real place. Long story short the eldest son of a family killed the rest of the members of said family, claimed that was possessed (he was very drugged) Family that moved to the same house next year claims that is haunted as shit (but other people that have lived on the house says that is just a normal house).
Since you can’t trademark the name Amityville anyone can use it to make horror stuff even if the plot has nothing to do with the killings nor the family that lived there after
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Character degregation?
I don’t see why Kenobi having severe trauma from the events of Episode III that takes him a while to deal with is degradation? Episode 6 of the series clearly shows that he’s fully back to his full self by the end of these events.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Lord WyrmSpawN
ok this definitely not bad like they did with luke. kenobi would have some feelings about what happened and they’d be trauma. this show was about trauma. it’s not stupid like what happened to luke.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So, how big was the Banished in size by the time of Halo 3 again?
I mean we’re lead to believe that the OG Covenant considered the Banished the next biggest enemy to their cult after Humanity itself and The Flood.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Very small actually.
Him grabbing that supercarrier in his backstory (which ends up destroyed during Halo Wars 2 by the way) was a pretty big deal and more or less made up the bulk of his “armada”.
To quote an in-game log itself:
I don’t think so, sir. Throughout the war he was always about raiding, about building up his army. He never struck directly against the Covenant unless there was something to gain from it. Never took territory, never made demands or speeches. He kept as low as he could, a small target. Now his targets have become more focused, less hit and runs than surgical strikes. And he’s still recruiting. Even some of the Lekgolo are joining him now as well as more ex-Covenant who don’t want to stop fighting. The Covenant was never the target. They were just convenient suppliers. He’s just getting started.
The threat of the Banished was never their size or their strength. Even though pound for pound the Banished were superior to the Covenant, in a straight up fight the Covenant could just Zapp Brannigan the numbers until even Atriox is killed. The main threat of the Banished was that the Covenant would never know where any of them was until Atriox was already raiding another one of their supply depots, and by then he’s not only bolstering his resources but also converting more troops.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
I haven’t been up to much, but I’ve been reading a book (Dead Space Martyr to be more specific), and I’ve also been playing Mortal Kombat lately as well
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide