Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
Call me dumb, but I don’t understand how hallucinations are one of the “bad” or “low budget” special effects.
And yes, this means to the whole Thor shebang
icicle wicicle 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
Yes… and no (i think?)
I mean the previews from when it was first announced show that Pooh and Piglet are clearly 2 guys in masks, but from what the director has said in some interviews they are apparently still the toy versions of Pooh and Piglet that have reverted to a “feral state” after years of absence from Christopher Robin.
TBH the movie should have been about people being mauled by a giant yellow bear
Background Pony #A6D1
Isn’t that just some dude in a Pooh mask?
I mean, they’ve managed to make 11 movies centered around “some dude in a William Shatner mask”, so who’s to say it won’t work?

I also (unhappily) suspect it will work, or at least be financially successful, regardless of any quality it may have. You can’t turn classic, fundamentally innocent children’s characters that many people grew up with into psychotic murderers without getting a ton of publicity from doing so, and between morbid curiosity and the kind of people who do this stuff online all the time, I’m sure it’ll have more than enough viewers to make a profit off the deal.

@northern haste
@icicle wicicle 1517
Maybe public domain isn’t such a good thing.
I’d have given Disney exclusive rights for all eternity if it meant we could have prevented this.

Seriously. I understand the creative types who insist that nothing is sacred and that they should be free to turn even something good and pure as this is into something dark and depressing and horrifying, but I’m also of the opinion that you should have an actual point in doing so. Deconstruction should have a purpose, and the only one I’m getting from this is “we could totally make money off of being the first to make Winnie-the-Pooh a bloodthirsty killer”.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I also (unhappily) suspect it will work, or at least be financially successful, regardless of any quality it may have. You can’t turn classic, fundamentally innocent children’s characters that many people grew up with into psychotic murderers without getting a ton of publicity from doing so, and between morbid curiosity and the kind of people who do this stuff online all the time, I’m sure it’ll have more than enough viewers to make a profit off the deal.
Are you saying you don’t think this movie will make a Morbillion dollars?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide