The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Dustcan
Yeah the American Digimon movie was created from three specials. With the third special being shortened a lot to fit the screen time.
So there was the original summer wars, then the Digimon adaptation, and then they put the Digimon adaptation in the first American movie?
Oh don’t forget there is a 2020 reboot of the original Digimon adventures, I’ve been watching it with my gf, one of my favorite things is how the evolution sequences are either really thematic, or quick in this version, without as much overstimulating noise.
My favorite digimon are Gigadramon and Megadramon. Chad and Tyrone.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
Yeah I remember that. Kids from another cartoon go to see the Digimon movie and that’s how it starts. Then there is the Digirap.
Everything fit together so good, i had no idea it was 3 separate movies.
I was big into Pokemon and Digimon as a kid, it’s one of the things that got me drawing. Monsters are fun to draw, and the whole evolving thing means there is both really simple and complex characters to draw.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I still don’t know what the fuck Capcom was thinking when they didn’t add an option to skip cutscenes in RE7 on repeat play throughs.
Wouldn’t be hard for them to add a simple skip option seeing as how they managed to do it with the RE 2 and 3 Remakes alongside with RE8.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
You know what trope/cliche I love?
The “Zombie Commander” which turns already dangerous but mindless husks into dangerous AND organized cannibal soldiers.
Like shit man, imagine in the Walking Dead there’s one zombie who somehow still has a bit more of their brain working than usual so that they can organize attacks on human settlements by leading their undead brethren in surprise major ambushes.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Can I just say how much it bugs me when a comic run done by one writer is immediately followed up by one from another writer that either contradicts and/or retcons almost everything from the previous run just for the sake of the status quo?
That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I just cannot get into comic books.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I hear ya.
It’s why I really can’t enjoy the latest Hulk run as it basically undid the entirety of the previous Immortal Hulk serial. And Immortal Hulk was one of the best stories to come out in years so that makes it worse.
Shoot, the MCU had even started on this. The latest Thor movie basically hit reset on everything about him in the Avengers films…which themselves undid his development from Ragnarok.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide