The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
He’s the only one to get a fourth individual film and of them 2 are good, one is acceptable and one is mediocre.
That’s not bad. But what is bad is how they do his corner of the universe dirty within the greater setting.
1 and Dark World came out in Phase 1, during the time when the MCU thought magic had cooties. So the explicitly magical and godly race of Asgardians were just aliens who had science so advanced it was almost magic.
Dark World said the Dark Elves created the Aether and were older than the universe. Then the Aether got turned into the Reality Stone and both those lore bits got dropped.
1 had a big and emotional finale centered around Thor cutting off his access to the greater universe. Then Avengers tossed that with a throwaway line saying that he can still travel, it just requires a lot of effort on Odin’s part. Then Dark World tossed that bit away and said that he’s free to travel however.
Ragnarok had a pretty good character arc about Thor learning he didn’t need Mjolnir. Also it gave him a kickass eyepatch to show more parallelograms between him and his dad. Then Infinity War came along and said that no, Thor needs a superweapon. And he got a new eye so no parallelograms.
Endgame made a show that he’s now travelling with the Guardians of the Galaxy going forward. Then Love and Thunder has the “Asgardians of the Galaxy” disband like 10 minutes in.
The running thread is to expect entertainment whenever Thor is involved, but don’t expect every plot point to stick in the next movie.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Cates does throw in the occasional line that shows that yeah, the stuff that happened in Immortal Hulk did still happen. But it still didn’t stop him from basically resetting the entire status quo back to zero so he could plug his new Hulk alter…which is just Kluh repacked. And has only like 2 pages worth of screentime after like 9 issues.
For me it really says something that I’m only reading it so that I can found out what happened that made Banner turn on the Hulks…again. As in, the only thing I care about with the current run is a thing that connects to the previous run.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan
I dunno if that’s better or worse than what they did with Spidey though.
You know how the big thing behind Nick Spencer’s run was having Peter acknowledge how much of a dick he was in the Dan Slott era and working towards improving his normal life (ala patching things up with Robbie Robertson, realizing that he shouldn’t have accepted the diploma that Ock got him when he was in his body, and FINALLY getting back together with MJ)?
The first issue of the new run invalidates all of that. Peter is back to being down on his luck, and he and MJ have broken up.
Oh, and if that wasn’t enough for you, MJ is now the step-mom of someone else’s child.
Yeah, this really irks me.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
It’s ironic is that Peter perhaps has had the most time pass in his own life (starting as a high school student before going to college before graduating before getting married before starting his own company etc) but he’s perhaps the one that gets his with the status quo the hardest.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
I mean…
High School Peter is probably the most famous/well known version of Peter. I mean the whole deal behind Spidey was to kick the stigma around the “youngsters can only be the sidekick, not the main hero” trope that was going around at the time.
It makes sense to go with the version everyone is familiar with :P
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i don’t know why the sonic fandom alway try and make sonic creepypasta, it’s ALWAYS CRINGE. sonic x beats them every time cuz shit still creepyer then stuff like .exe or starved eggman.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
scoob holiday haunt was also cancelled.
It was also almost finished and according to one of the animators they almost entered burnout doing it.
I know it probably wouldn’t have been very good like the 1st one but still
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide