The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Looking back I regret kind of regret buying Morrowind. I wanted cool characters.
Perhaps if I wanted an old RPG I should have bought Baldurs Gate or Fallout 1. Those seem to have way better characters.
Morrowind is more fun just to read the lore about. It does makes a good place for potential fanfiction though. Maybe one where Fargoth becomes your sidekick and he has a character arc
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Blu in the House of Bloo’s: A loyal friend who gives Mac comfort in trying times.
Blu afterwards: A terrible friend who makes everyone’s life hard.
It feels like such a tonal whiplash.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Rick and Morty is getting a new season.
I hope they scale down Ricks power. Rick is supposed to be a master bulls#!’er with a portal gun, not a god.
I really love his narcissism and joy in other peoples suffering, but it would be funnier if he screwed himself over more, and suffered more himself.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It’s pretty depressing when you make up a friend in your head, and that friend is a self serving jerk. I love blu for this reason. Or did i miss the point? I only watched a little bit.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Beth
honestly, i hope the other charater get better episodes this season, summer needs a good episode after the gross ass incest baby shit and we need to get some space beth episodes.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Angrybrony
That giant incest baby shit was whack. I know what they where smoking when they came up with that, it begins with M and rhymes with Beth.
They did Summer good in the past, I like her. Space Beth is my favorite character, almost as smart as Rick, but she’s not a complete psychopath (she’s eh.. sociopath at worst). You can argue that Rick has no self control, and is a gigantic hindrance to himself, Space Beth might be smarter.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Beth
it’s so weird they did fuck all with SB after her intro. honestly, the incest baby episodes felt more like having a concussion and the baby itself feels like they wanted to out bad taste family guy or something.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
The difference between Kirby and Resident Evil is clear as day. One is about fighting terrifying abominations and monsters of absolute nightmares. The other is Resident Evil.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide