The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I saw someone complaining about the twerking because children watched these shows.
We’ve seen worse In terms of sexual content on Disney plus
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Hollowfox The Worst
Less about the dance and more about morale grandstand. Which funny when the same people get caught doing it.
For example that one priest who was against gays getting caught an gay orgy, the director of Cutie who had no problem doing the same stuff she said she was fighting against.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I just don’t like twerking.
Minus the act itself it was a decent moment if denouement towards the subplot of a Light Elf stealing Megan Thee Stallion’s identity and a moment of “victory” for Jen to get to hang out with one of her celebrities after a hard fought case/mugging attempt.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Several Nickelodeon actors/actresses and staff members have came out recently detailing more about Dan Schnider and Nick’s unsafe work environment.
Some of the things of note:
-Dan said that women writers could never be funny and would try his hardest to not allow any woman writers on any of his shows
-Tried to get one of the Amanda Show stars (a teenage girl) to constantly give him massages even though she said she was uncomfortable with it
-Humiliating the same actress by make her bring up embarrassing high school events while telling her to simulate “being sodomized”
-Several cast and crew members of Victorious complained about how a lot of the clothes Dan made them wear for the show came of as being too over sexualised for teenagers and several scenes being very sexual and making them uncomfortable. They brought these complaints up to the Nick higher ups and they did nothing.
-One of Dan’s friends was also the writer for the theme song on Victorious, who groomed one of the actresses and started dating her while she was in her late teens and he was in his late 30s/40s
-Constant verbal (and some times physical) abuse towards cast members of his shows along with other inappropriate behaviour, to the point where Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande had to get the higher ups at Nick to get Dan off the set of Sam & Cat
The more i hear about Dan, the more horrible he becomes
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
“This amused Kosuke Yabuki, who felt that he ‘learned a weakness of Americans’ after the exchange.”
Ah shit. Pearl Harbor 2.0 will not be fought with suicide bombers sent by the emperor, but by clowns sent by a video game designer ain’t it?
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Here’s how Stranger Things 4 should have ended:
Joyce, Jim, Will, El, Mike, Nancy, Jonathan, and Murray look over Hawkins being consumed by the cracks
Murray: Well… stranger things have happened.
Laugh track and freeze frame as “Running Up That Hill” plays one more time
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
So apparently Jameela Jamil, the actress who plays Titania in She Hulk, is close friends with Megan Thee Stallion. And Jameela used that connection to get Megan to star in She Hulk. Meanwhile Tatiana Maslany, who play Jen Walters, is a big fan of Megan. So CGI aside, She Hulk fangirling over Megan in the ep 3 credits were genuine.
That’s neat.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I locked myself out of my house with the oven on. Firefighters had to drill my deadbolt open. Somehow my mom isn’t mad, but it’s my birthday tommorow, and now instead of having fun I got to replace the deadbolt. Maybe i’ll have a little fun, the cat is safe now atleast.
Edit: The firefighters broke 3 fucking drillbits getting my door open, while i was at the neighbors house taking shots. I’m just happy i didn’t get arrested for negligence.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Beth
Now I want to see that police scaring Patrick meme with this as the base. Just put Kosuke Yabuki’s face or “Japanese” label on the police with “Americans” label on Patrick while the wanted poster is a clown.
@Dustcan
This kind of makes me like the scene more. I’m all for actors just having fun.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
So apparently, there has been tons of names floating around regarding new Marvel Cinematic Universe hires and they’re expected to be announced at D23 next week.
Rumored names include Denzel Washington (an eye-opener for sure), John Boyega, John Krasinski (kind of a given), Giancarlo Esposito (he had noted a while ago he had been talking to them about a role), Jodie Comer, Daisy Edgar-Jones and Henry Cavill.
The implications of Cavill’s possible hiring are the most far-reaching. WB under Zaslav has been trying to get him to come back to the DCEU for that long-shelved Man of Steel sequel, and a defection of one of the DCEU’s current main players would suggest Cavill has little interest in reprising his role as Superman. I can’t imagine the Snyder bots will take such a defection well, either.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@SleepySteve
I would love to see Cavill in the MCU. The rivalry thing between two comic book companies is stupid anyway and actors can be in both if they have the chance. Don’t know why people would be so worked up over which one the actors play in as if they’re actually picking a side or even care.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide