The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dustcan
I actually like it, mostly because of Gorr and the ending. I actually miss serious Thor from the first and even the second movies. It’s kind of ironic how people used to hate serious Thor so much but now it all backfired and Thor is now way too funny. I know the Dark World wasn’t exactly good but the interactions between Loki and Thor actually managed to be funny but not over the top. I’d say it’s somehow funnier than Love and Thunder.
WaynePonePone
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Wonder Woman is more powerful than Superman and no one can change my mind.
Also another hot take: I like Wonder Woman 1984. Cheetah was awesome.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The movie is definitely at its best when Gorr is onscreen.
…and at its worse when Taiki Waititi Korg is onscreen.
The main issue is that the movie just won’t be serious when it needs to be serious. The MCU has always had a problem post-Avengers of always being 5 seconds away from some witty quip (Thanks, Whedon) but Love and Thunder takes it another step in always being 5 seconds away from a joke. Or 5 seconds away from more Korg.
Seriously, I know Thor and Thor both had more time onscreen than Korg but Korg sure felt like he was on more than Thor or Thor was.
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dustcan
That’s why I say I miss serious Thor. He is like the one balancing the tone among all others alongside Captain America. I actually miss the way he used to speak like how he would in the comics, old-school and Shakespearean. It makes him unique. People asked for funny Chris Hemsworth but now we only get funny Chris Hemsworth. Ironic how that happened.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide