The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@icicle wicicle 1517
To be honest, so do I, but I can kind of see why people dislike Love and Thunder exactly because of funny Thor, or at least too much funny everything. I’ve seen people compare it to Ragnarok where the humor and seriousness are balanced and it works better than Love and Thunder. I guess generally funny Thor is good as long as it can be balanced. Also I think the lack of Loki is partially the reason people don’t like Love and Thunder.
Honestly I kind of think Love and Thunder is all that bad. I actually like the jealous Stormbreaker joke and like I said Christian Bale’s Gorr and the ending. I still feel like the odd one out for still enjoying the MCU when most are either getting tired of it or outright hating how it’s going in phase 4, especially with She Hulk’s reception.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
A friend used to describe to me that Ed Edd n Eddy was basically Spongebob’s wackiness but with humans.
As someone who hasn’t watched much of that show is that true?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I would agree, but also add that it’s lacking alot of the cynicism spongebob exists around.
Of course, this didn’t last its entire runtime.
And even its wackiness may seem ‘grounded’ in comparison.
Good show, though. It’s one of my personal primordial favorites, right along spongebob itself.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Hollowfox The Worst
I think it’s becuase in a lot of people’s eyes (this is ust from what i can see), they went from one extreme to the other instead of finding a balance.
They went from taking themselves too seriously, to not taking themselves seriously. Im not saying it’s bad to have CBM that are on either end of the serious/lighthearted specturm, but for things like the MCU most people just want there to be a good balance of the 2 where the movie can actually have a serious moment without any sort of jokes or quips.
Deadpool is the exception becuase he works best when he’s just being a sarcastic 4th wall breaking smartass
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
What do you think of Raya and the Last Dragon? I haven’t watched it but people seem to rate it pretty negatively.
I see things I like, like world building and asian fantasy and that sounds great. And a protagonist that wants to change the world against all odds? That sounds cool.
Is it really that bad?
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

So, Morbius is now out on Netflix (USA) and is apparently doing well in the Top 10. I actually rewatched it last night. Bad film, but not the total trainwreck a lot of people say it is. I think there is some fun to be had in watching for it’s good qualiy’s (Mainly Jared Leto and Matt Smith’s performances and some entertaining scenes) and the bad stuff (Can be fun to point out with others). The movie felt like it was heavily butchered in post production though with missing scenes, bad ADR, etc.
I actually wouldn’t mind seeing a sequel. Just get better producers and writers involved and ignore the completely dumb and terrible post credits scenes.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
I can’t believe I’m saying this but mushoku tensei is actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Like it’s an isaki where shit actually matters the main character actually has a character and fucking arc. The world feels real and the characters are more then spank bait.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide