The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Sparx
There’s creepy no dout. I said it was better then I thought it would be. Rooty is a shit and gets what he disserves most the time but he swings from shit to likably shit but that’s more then most isiki protages. I can at least see growth and I can see why he is what is most of the time.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’ve always been curious…
How good are these guys at smelling stuff?
Those big bulbous schnoz’s surely ain’t just for show.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Got my Ghost of Kyiv manga yesterday, all the way from Kyiv. My only gripe is it’s too short. I figured the poster would be small, but it’s a big 22x32 one.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Dame I watch all of jobless reincarnation and….holy shit it was actually good. Like I can’t recommend it like everyone but to the people I can… it’s like super good.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I saw a description for Stargate SG1 the other day that perfectly summed the show up.
“If the concept of science fiction came to life and wrote a show”.
It really does just feel like the essence of science fiction tropes being distilled into a pure, beautiful form.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I gotta be honest, at least the legit reasons to not like the Little Mermaid remake are gonna be more towards the track record of Disney’s remakes (and bias against them) rather than using the legit reasons to cover up bigotry.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Hollowfox The Worst
Iger’s been gone since last year. Furthermore, Iger’s strategy would’ve sent the company to bankruptcy given the massive profit losses Disney+ has been generating (which is the consequence of being a DTC business; as Netflix’s massive stock price collapse shows DTC is an awful business without the cable bundle).
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
It’s very unusual to see black people in Asian countries, and dark skin colors are only seen in art of demons over there.
Japan is a bit more used to it by now, because they participate in world culture unlike whatever tf china is doing.
I wonder if Americans are fed just as much nonsense and misdirection as Chinese people, but we don’t censor the internet because we don’t have to. Some Chinese are trying to take control back, tangping “Don’t buy property; don’t buy a car; don’t get married; don’t have children; and don’t consume.” One extreme creates another.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide