The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Sonic and the Pikachu movie were both quite well received. And back a little further, while not “amazing” the Warcraft movie reviewed much higher than expected as a game adaptation. Seems we’re in a little mini golden age.
Posted Report
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I think due to a combination of games becoming more cinematic And even some other people who played the games going up to become filmmakers it’s just become a bit easier to actually adapt games to movies.
Before anyone Matches a recent bad video game movie I just said easier
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
For what it was it was OK.
The Orcs were cool (even with their overdone WoD designs), the art direction was on-point, and the way they portrayed young Khadgar is exactly the kind of awkward idiot that would go on to make bad Imp puns in Legion.
Dal flying was weird but “rule of cool” mixed with it being the recognizable feature of modern Dal, Lothar’s age reduction was also weird but they wanted him hot so whateves.
All in all, Jones did an admirable job. Plus his daddy would have been proud of all the big, hot, buff shirtless orcs running around. He’d of been all over Durotar.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@CaptainXtra
People will watch the film for many things. Chris Pratt’s performance as Mario (which is OK tbh, though nothing special) won’t be one of them.
Jack was perfectly cast as Bowser, though. I love how he oscillates between having a deep gruff voice and higher pitched one whenever he feels like it.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ok great. Now that we’re in a mini golden age of live action VG adaptation.
Who gonna take up the challenge for a Dead Space Live Action adaptation?
I swear that game just screams “hey Hollywood, pick me!” Considering it’s almost practically a playable Event Horizon meets Aliens just add more pew pew laser
Posted Report
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I’ve seen people say that they cringed at Mario’s voice.
As if I didn’t need more reasons to tell that that word is nothing but a meaningless buzzword for something I don’t like
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide