The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Dex Stewart
Wonderful tribute
A while back I asked my brother to send me my White Ranger figure I left at home, I want to take some pics of it. Also managed to get a Zeo Ranger LC figure for cheap before they started skyrocketing in price
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special revealed that Quill and Mantis are half-siblings. That answers a question I didn’t know I had with an answer I didn’t know I really wanted.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Applears
Probably the funniest moment in the Roger Moore era of James Bond is when the Soviets awarded 007 with the Order of Lenin at the end of A View to a Kill, even though the GRU and MI6 absolutely hate each other’s guts.
No wonder no one remembers anything positive about that era.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@SleepySteve
Quite a bit of hyperbole.
Yes, the Roger Moore era was on the lighter side, and generally didn’t take themselves as seriously, but I don’t see it as a flaw. It’s simply a different flavor of Bond. I think most fans enjoy them.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Applears
@TheFinite
The only villain I could take seriously in that era was Drax, who was going to kill all humans and rebuild civilization with his “perfect beings”. (A eugenicist, in other words.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide