The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

In the anime, Makima is always animated or drawn sensually. Literally in every scene, she is seductive. Even when she’s dead as a corpse she’s seductive. And when she was committing mass murder through psychic orbital bombardment, the whole scene felt kinda sexy with close up shots of her butt, her eyes, and her slowly rubbing her hands together, juxtaposed by people dropping dead or turning into nothing more than a pool of blood
I’m now squarely in the Makima Simp category because my god is she sexy af.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Just Wayne
I always assume it’s to provide some amusement or humor more then anything. Your Main Character is not some blank slate, they have a goal and even some personality (well kind of), like not laughing at their partner’s sadness or wanting to be in the pokemon world.
This isn’t really a choose your own adventure story. For the most part the no options are just their for laughs ans giggles. Nothing more. Perhaps the devs wanted to have a little fun.
But havinf multiple choices would probably require the game to go in a completely different direction. It would be ambitious for sure. But they already have a model. A linear campaign with great characters, so they don’t really have to change this. Although it would be fun to see.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
As much as I think highly of PMD, it’s still a linear roguelike dungeon crawler. It’s supposed to just have a simple straight story with the focus being the randomness of dungeons. Besides, the game would practically not exist if your character doesn’t agree to everything, like imagine they’re jsut like “Nah, I don’t want to join the guild with you.” and let Primal Dialga turn the world into the future of frozen time. I mean that would be funny but that’s like The End in the first few minutes.
Posted Report
Background Pony #02EE
All Games Workshop has ever done is steal other people’s shit and put their logo on it.
And tried to copyright them.
And when they stole too much to make their fantasy setting to indistinct to copyright, they nuked the whole world from orbit and made their new setting into a retconned, rootless high fantasy slurry.
Games workshop are lazy thieving dishonest motherfuckers.
And fuck AOS.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Yeah, stop pulling a Valve:
I mean the “not releasing a third numbered installment” thing.
The rest of the statement is irrelevant.
well in defence of Overkill, after all their other games bombing and their studio being investigated by the police over insider trading and other legal shit, Payday 2 is literally the only thing keeping the studio alive and afloat ATM and if they cancelled support for it the whole studio would basically die
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’m now up to episode 167 of Bleach, which is a little over a third of the way through the Arrancar Saga if I’m not mistaken.
So far, I’m enjoying this Arc about as much as I did Soul Society. I’m enjoying most of the new characters that were introduced, the storyboards and animation (when they aren’t off-model) brilliantly capture Kubo’s artstyle and the evolution it goes through, and Ichigo’s duels against Grimmjow rivaled his fight against Byakuya in terms of the amount of sheer hype they gave me.
I do, unfortunately, have some mostly minor nitpicks when it comes to the arc (the anime version specifically). I’m not a fan of the recaps they’ve started doing that rival One Piece in terms of length, I wish the final fight against Grimmjow lasted longer than it did, and the amount of changes they’ve been doing to decrease the amount of violence are really starting to get distracting.
I plan on delving into my full thoughts when I actually finish the damn saga, but right now, I still think Bleach is a fantastic series that I highly recommend to anyone who’s a fan of battle Shonen.
And before anyone asks, no I’m not gonna talk about the Bount filler Arc. Watching through that shit was one of the most boring and tedious things I’ve ever done in my life. It’s just not worth my time.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
The cancelled Michael Keaton Batman movie was going to be a live-action adaptation of the Batman Beyond cartoon.
It’s like Discovery is allergic to money or something.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
One thing that personally annoys me is the fact that there’s a handful of Pokémon whose “shiny” colors barely look any different from their normal counterparts. For instance, on Garchomp all they did was tint their colors a bit brighter.
phoenixacezero
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

I recalled the movie about an ice cream clown that gave voodoo ice cream to the kids of adults that wronged him. Does any know the name of what I’m talking about because I forgot what it was called?
@Jade Kitsune
Those are the worst kind of shinies.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide