The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Relatively easier to just have a big landscape where you can drop a player in and let them roam aimlessly. You don’t have to think about narrative or level design.
And like user theidiotofthecorner implies: traversing long distances between interest points technically adds to your gameplay time. Price/Hour ratio.
I much prefer the MetroidVania approach.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Huh so Marvel comics gave a reason for why Earth is such a special little boy in the grand scheme of things.
And the answer is that it wasn’t supposed to be, but by sheer coincidence a sick Celestial fell to Earth 4 billion years before. Infested with what amounts to Space Ebola (which later evolved into Space Locusts…comics amirite?), “Progenitor” literally vomited and bled and melted into the Earth’s ecosystem, and this became the primordial soup that is the cause for why Earth has so many supers compared to the rest of the cosmos.
Kinda neat actually. Did DC ever explain why their Earth is a special little boy?
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dustcan
A little less gross than a sick comic being vomiting and shitting all over Earth.
Scott Snyder’s Justice League also introduced Perpetua mother of the multiverse who’s favorites were humans.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I feel like as much people love the Sam Raimi Spider-man trilogy, we can all agree Mary Jane is the worst part of it.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan
i remember that! that was the best thing ever cuz robbie reyes possesed its and it’s the most amazing thing ever.

it’s the ghost rider possessing the corps of the progenitor of life on earth to fight super celestials! shit was sick!
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #02EE
Really? I thought she is an energetic, carefree, and extroverted character, not early 2000s female character who’s only purpose is to be rescued. She is emotionally supportive and can very well take care of herself. Spectacular Spider-man portrays her in a very confident way and the video game also puts her in scenarios where she helps and saves Spider-man. I think the trilogy was actually doing Kirsten Dunst injustice by making her such a bland, stereotypical character because I’m sure she is an awesome actress.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Yeah, and Iron Man pulled out a Celestial Buster suit, Thor and She Hulk ate an energy egg and also became big, and the “Giant Avengers” teamed up with the now cured Celestials to throw hands with the still infested Final Host Celestials.
Things got crazy and I loved every page of it.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan
this is why comics are amazing. nobody does balls out like comics cuz tyou just can’t do this shit in animation without it being a bank bracker.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Just Wayne
Rami MJ was awful
She was reduced to just getting kidnapped and screaming for help (fun fact: MJ sobe so much screaming and crying over the trilogy, Kristen Dunst said they just reused old audio of her screaming for spider-man 3 because it was easier then recording new screams)
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan
also i love the mecha ghost rider celestial because it gave my boy and “comics #1 cute sad boy in need of a hug cuz his life somehow sucks more than peter parker’s” robbie reyes some shine.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
man, after watching 3 seasons of slayers i just realized that lisa ortiz also played amy rose back in the sonic x days and i never made the connection. now that i think about it…yeah i don’t know how i didn’t.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Maybe, we never see under the armor.
There is also black goo involved with both of them, so I almost wonder if Progenitor’s story was inspired from Prometheus.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Dustcan
personally, i like this. this earth is super mega important not cuz the gods just loves how plucky humans are but because a one of them got sick, barfed on our mud ball when it was a molten ball of rock and fucking died on it by happenstance.
Posted Report
Background Pony #02EE
Nah, Raimi MJ was pretty good as a love interest and damsel in distress. Any normal woman would scream at the shit she went through. Spider-Man loved her anyway despite her insecurities and weaknesses.
She wasn’t some annoying snarky unflaffable hyper competent Ladette like what we get today. She was just an average woman who was alowed to make mistakes and be afraid sometimes. Makes it more satisfying when the hero rescues her, which is what superhero movies are suppose to be about.
Background Pony #02EE
Every Spider-Man movie has been underwhelming since the Raimi Trilogy because Raimi Already gave us the perfect Spider-Man the first time.
Those first two movies? Comic book movie perfection. Even the third is underrated in my opinion.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide