The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Started watching Evangelion. It’s good. But I gotta say you can tell it was made in the 90s.
2nd impact wiped out most of humanity and somehow not only is the UN still around, but Tokyo( and maybe other places, I’m still early in) has been rebuilt into a fortress city for uh…regular people. Instead of you know a fortress for those above 500 million dollars and scattered slums for the everyone else, that Angels and Evas fight and kill everyone in.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I don’t understand this “Dreamworks is doing everything right while Disney sucks at everything” thing going on. That Teenage Kraken movie is being praised all over for deconstructing the fairytale formula when Disney has done the same before. I know Puss in Boots is awesome but Disney did give us Encanto as well. Let’s not forget Dreamworks gave us Boss Baby. I know Disney has a lot of questionable business practices and both are competitors, but I find both studios fine and both push out both quality and not-so-quality stuff.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide