The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
Haven’t seen the Josstice league version, but seeing the Snyder Cut by itself, i thought the movie was really good. Seeing it side by side wiht the clips from the Joss version though, you can def tell what parts where by Zack and what parts were when Joss took over.
@Spidey10
Not a coincidence that when Joss Whedeon started taking over and the first version of the movie came out, was also when everyone started to get sick of Joss Whedon and his style of writing not everyone in a CBM needs to be a quippy smartass and directing. Then came the reports about Joss being a creepy abusive racist/misogynist asshole and that pretty much was the nail in the coffin for him
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Angrybrony
Actually being able to pass all those nostalgia checks isn’t always easy.
It might be a bit bullocks to some people, but nolstagia rolls can fail hard. I’m pretty sure the mario movie was solid… I mean to me tbf, and if it’s financially doing good that’s great, but not what I’m thinking about, I don’t even know what a movie is susposed to spend or make.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I still don’t like Batman V Superman and feel indifferent about Man of Steel, but I actually kind of enjoy Snydercut. I don’t think it’s a masterpiece or anything but it’s better than Josstice League definitely. I still don’t think Snyder portrayed Batman all that well though, but neither did Joss Whedon. Synder didn’t really make the Batman and Parademons fight anyway better. He is still stiff and gets beat up a lot.
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I still don’t like Batman V Superman and feel indifferent about Man of Steel, but I actually kind of enjoy Snydercut. I don’t think it’s a masterpiece or anything but it’s better than Josstice League definitely. I still don’t think Snyder portrayed Batman all that well though, but neither did Joss Whedon. Synder didn’t really make the Batman and Parademons fight anyway better. He is still stiff and gets beat up a lot.
I can agree with that part somewhat. None of the Batfleck action in Justice League is as good as it was in BVS (Particularly the warehouse fight).
Background Pony #B070
MOS- 7/10
BVS - 7/10
SS - 5/10
WW - 7/10
JL - 6/10
AQ - 9/10
Shzm - 6/10
BOP - 6/10
SS - 10/10
ZSJL - 5/10
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Spidey10
I think movie Batman’s would only be able to fight humans because of the limitation of reality.
True. It can be one of the reasons why I sometimes prefer the more grounded more realistic takes on Batman like with Nolan’s Trilogy or the new Reeves film. In those worlds Batman is like a titan. In a world with Kryptonians, Amazons, etc, less so.
Not to say you can’t tell great stories with Batman with more supernatural aspects or in the larger DC Universe (Batman The Animated Series, Justice League Unlimited, The Arkham Games, Injustice, and IMO at least, the Snyderverse), but more times than not the solo and more grounded approach is what I prefer.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It is always obnoxious that every time I want to look up one of my favorite game franchises, I have to sift through a bunch of fucking crap about a shitty edgelord comic,
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Speaking of Josstice League, you could tell Joss has zero understanding of who Batman was when he had Bruce smile like a geek when Clark showed up to fight Steppenwolf.
Batman geeking out. At Superman. Just…what the fuck?
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I don’t think either directors get Batman. Snydercut Batman is weird for relying so much on people. Joss Batman is honestly just cringe. Maybe I’m just too used to loner Batman like from Bruce Timm’s DCAU and Arkhamverse but neither versions of Batman feel right.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide