The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
“This guy does not go to church”  
Oh Bill honey…

It’s pretty funny what they are saying about BTK in hindsight
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Just watched the Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus movie. You know what this means?

Time to look up some fanart, especially the NSFW ones. It’s a time-honored tradition that I totally didn’t just made up at the moment.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

My Fantasy locals: The Undead Sea

Combining the elements of the classic Sand sea with the elements of a frozen Sea,

The Undead Sea is a massive body of making up ¼th of the surface area of the continent of Crucible, once it was a true sea filled with water, however at some point the water drained into the bottom leaving what looks at first like standard salt flats, but the smell of damp earth and stagnant water warns you that it is not so,

The dry dirt is just sheets sitting atop a deep sea of mud, and at any point a simple rain shower could turn an area into a death trap,

Native life is either adapted to living in the sea of mud or avoiding falling into it via adaptations which mostly either involve flight or spreading weight out as much as possible, islands of stone act as safe place to rest and some larger ones can even house city states or small nations,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I can’t remember where it was, but I find it hilarious how one time when Bruce Banner was musing on the various Hulks inside him his found himself particularly confounded with Joe Fixit’s accent. He wondered where Joe picked up his ‘mobster wise guy’ speech patterns before ultimately concluding that Joe is just being a smartass.
Background Pony #ABD1
So… now that Spider-Man’s out of the new MCU, I’m worried they’re going to pull what they did with the X-Men, and pull the plug on the sequel to the PS4 game as well as the cartoon.

And all because Disney got greedy.
Background Pony #A3B0
This does leave things open for Tom Holland’s Spider-Man to appear in future Venom or Spider-Verse offerings though, so it’s not all bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide