The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Angrybrony

I’m particularly skeptical of Sony’s “Kevin Feige is super-busy and doesn’t have time to work on films he doesn’t directly own the IP of” statement, considering that Feige has not only been producing Marvel films long before Marvel Studios was even a thing, but he was involved with Sony’s Amazing Spider-Man films (albeit uncredited). Not to mention how hard he had fought to get Spider-Man in the MCU to begin with.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Honestly, I’m not too business savvy but….Disney has tons of money….couldn’t they just buy the rights back?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Alexk13  
Fair enough, Spiderman’s one of the most popular characters in the world, and I’d imagine Sony wanting a pretty penny in exchange while Disney is unwilling to pay so much for movie rights for a character they already own
Background Pony #D4C0
@Darth Prime  
Of course it’s a simplification. None of us have the full story and are rushing to rash judgements based on our own personal feeling towards both the MCU and Disney Empire as well as the here say about what their dealings are actually about. everyone’s banging thier drum as loud as they can, not understanding at all the rhythm trying to be produced
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Darth Prime  
So is Disney glances at Cars franchise

@Angrybrony  
Boo hoo multi billion dollar company who already gets 100% in merchandising sales isn’t getting enough money from box office sales which is pennies compared to merch sales
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Thanotos Omega  
well i think they were going to go with miles til the actor they got to old, gwen was spidered till years to late and you can’t have a mayday movie before a parker movie..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide