The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

So I Star watching DC Superhero Girls and I find it kind of funny their version of Lex Luthor is going for the young modern age entrepreneur which is kinda what they tried to do in Dawn of Justice but here it still feels like Lex.  
Now people might zero in on this Lex starting out as bald as the reason for that but I’m gonna say it’s actually because he has the confident swagger you’d expect a Lex to have instead of a jibbering socially awkward chipmunk that shoves candy into a Congressman’s mouth with his fingers.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
They ever settle on what exactly Professor Hulk is? He’s been retconned a few times, so is he all/most of the Hulks merged into a single personality, or is he another unrelated split personality rattling around Banner’s subconscious?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Thanotos Omega

On the other hand, Disney+ Marvel characters are also far more likely to appear in the movies since they’re directly produced by Marvel Studios rather than their television and animation department.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Meanwhile they’re apparently going to have a bunch of Disney Channel shows and movies on there at launch… So naturally most of it is just everything from the past 10-15 years and not any of their 80’s and 90’s classics. Because it’s not like most of those are basically unavailable in a complete form… Oh wait.
Background Pony #D4C0
@Jarkes  
Problem you run into is that not everyone is going to be able to see them, and even the ones that do are going to have different viewing experiences. Either you ignore them, making it so anyone who’s not seen them isn’t lost but pissing off those who did watch, you fully integrate it, which pleases those who did watch it but leaves those that didn’t confused, or you waste time explaining who these characters are constantly, interrupting the flow for non viewer and only getting a base level of a character for those that do.

At a certain point you run into the issue comic books have, which is an excess amount of backstory that locks people out of the world. This is why there are so many reboots and retcons, it’s to simplify the world back to a more universal cultural basis and allow new members to join in
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide