The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Roman Polanski received the Grand Jury prize in the Venice film festival

Personally I feel that he should be receiving a different type of Jury  
I stole this joke from 10,000 other people
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Angrybrony  
Roman Polanski is a child rapist fugitive currently hiding from US prosecution  
There is no doubt he is a child rapist, yet Hollywood defended him for years  
This year he released a new movie called J’accuse which is apparently very good and he got a reward for it despite not being able to attend the Venice Film Festival because he would be arrested if he did
Commune

🚙
@Thanotos Omega  
Yep  
He actually got arrested at a airport in Switzerland once IIRC  
But Hollywood rallied behind him and created a petition to let him go(Guillermo Del Toro, Mia Farrow, Wes Anderson and Martin Scorsese are some disappointing names that signed the petition)
Background Pony #1FA9
@Commune  
Well, he only raped a sobbing, pleading preteen girl. It’s not like he did anything that Hollywood would find objectionable.
Background Pony #8E07
remember when I brought up Brian Wood? I was wondering if Manga creator would do same thing(Sexal Harassment) would they have the same fate & be fired?
Background Pony #ABD1
Marvel’s Incoming in a nutshell:

“Hey, remember when DC did Heroes in Crisis? Welp, time to do our version!”

You know, I’m starting to dread the words “murder mystery” whenever it gets used as a description to hype up a comic series.
Background Pony #8E07
@Background Pony #370F  
you do relies it’s one-shot and not whole miniseries right? also Marvel Comics #1000 gave us a big hint on who could it be also by that logic any comic that kills of character would be a Heroes in Crisis rip-off for example Ta Coates killed of ||General Ross || in first arc of his Captain America run I guess that makes it Heroes in Crisis rip-off too by default
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide