The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Honestly, Dune looks to be a flop  
I don’t want it to be, but I don’t think audiences care that much about dune
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Final Joker Take: Joker is ultimately chaotic neutral  
It cucked Roman Polanski out of the golden lion(Venice Film Festival still gave him the grand jury prize, which is extremely funny but come on) and made Jared Leto very mad but also screwed a bunch of very good nominees out of their nominations

@InsertPunHere  
Honestly Denis could turn out to be like Scorsese depending on how Dune goes  
A very critically acclaimed filmmaker that makes a lot of box office flops(Blade Runner 2049 is considered great but didn’t make the 2.5x multiplier needed to break even, so who knows with Dune)
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@WyrmSpawN  
Well, the second movie “underperformed,” WB let the Lego licence expire, and now Universal is set to “reboot” the franchise, despite the fact that the franchise is only 6 years old. I swear, it’s almost as frequent as the Spider-Man reboots.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Looking for the title of a movie. I saw this film in about late 2017 or early 2018, it was about a female private investigator who was tracking a group of bank robbers. I most clearly remember she had a daughter named Shelby, who was in trouble for being in an underage relationship.

The PI had a silver unmarked Crown Vic, and there was a scene with a guy in a hospital bed (in his apartment) asking for cookies?…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So in Marvel, is Carnage dead right now and it’s just Grendel running around with his color scheme, or did Carnage consume Grendel way back at the start of Absolute Carnage and or…what?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide